How do homiletics and hermeneutics differ?
Your link to the Ex Libris Reader app
Even the theological layperson can accurately assign the sermon to the linguistic genre "speech". On the other hand, it takes some specialist knowledge to recognize that the sermon has a lot to do with reading. In terms of its claim, it is an interpretation of the Holy Scriptures and as such requires methodically trained reading. Therefore, on the one hand, this work aims to work out the chances that the sermon can gain by closely following the wealth of forms of biblical literature. On the other hand, it should be shown how much the way in which the reading of the text to be interpreted shapes the form of the sermon speech. This undertaking makes it necessary to carry out a broad-based course through various sciences: Philosophical hermeneutics, linguistics, exegetical methodology and homiletic theories illuminate the topic from different and yet complementary perspectives.
The author: Werner Konrad was born in Regensburg in 1961. From 1981 to 1986 he studied Catholic theology in Regensburg and Friborg in Switzerland. In 1987 he was ordained a priest. As a pastor, he looks after a congregation and, since completing his doctorate, has also been active as a spiritual in the academic support for lay theologians.
From the content: Concept and question of biblical hermeneutics - The clarifying contribution of philosophy - Biblical hermeneutics as an attempt to mediate between belief and knowledge - The biblical hermeneutics of Paul Ricoeur - The yield of Ricoeur's hermeneutics for homiletics.
- What does a good diet look like
- Why is sex considered dirty 1
- Are there warning signs of pancreatic cancer
- What can a million dollars do
- What is K 12 education
- How can a vegan get fat
- Is Wealthy Affiliate worth the price
- What screams I'm an NRA member
- The diabetes symptoms go away
- When are two patents different enough?
- What is a wood chisel
- Mental health services are free
- What is the main application of IC
- Is WordPress multisite network bad for SEO
- Vulkan is faster than OpenGL
- What do the Russians think of Putin?
- Can we trust NASA
- According to Catholic teaching, masturbation is a sin
- Why are nickel bigger than dimes
- Why is it always important to be grammatically correct
- How can business help the world
- How much money can I make as a freelancer
- Deceive all or most of the men
- How far does a bullet go