What is Digital B2B Marketing DM
New B2B service at dm
Bulk orders for businesses.
From now on, dm drogerie markt offers an ordering service for large orders from companies: "dm for business". The new B2B offer including comprehensive customer service, three different order options and attractive shipping options complement the SME service of the online shop meindm.at. In the future, entrepreneurs will save time and money with large orders. After several months of testing, the first major customers are already enthusiastic about the new offer.
Intensive project planning, comprehensive organization and logistics make it possible: In the future, large orders will also be processed at dm. The new "dm for business" order service for orders over and above the usual household quantities is aimed at companies, social institutions, nursing homes or clubs and associations. Business customers benefit from time and cost savings when large purchases are made online in the future, among other things. The new service "dm for business" ranges from the ordering service including comprehensive advice to free delivery throughout Austria. Almost the entire range is included - from cleaning agents to hygiene items - in the best quality at the usual low prices.
"Dm for business" with three different order options.
"We are pleased that with the new B2B service we can now also offer bulk buyers the best possible service," says managing director Harald Bauer, who is responsible for marketing and purchasing. The new service "dm for business" is aimed at all companies - from SMEs to industrial groups. Business customers can now choose from three different order options depending on the order quantity.
- First variant is the order in the online shop: Order up to 40 pieces per item from the household range and up to 20 pieces from the entire range. Customers benefit from free standard shipping from an order value of 45.00 euros.
- Second variant represents the store order up to 300 pieces. The customer orders directly in the dm store and collects the goods there.
- The third order option is aimed at major customers with delivery quantities of 300 or more per item. These orders are sent by e-mail to [email protected], they are sent by a forwarding agent - free of charge throughout Austria.
Detailed information on ordering and registering for large orders from companies is available at www.meindm.at/business and by telephone on 0800/85 83 10.
The Bruck an der Mur tourist office is already a satisfied customer of the new “dm for business” service: “We were won over by the best advice and delivery conditions. In addition, we were able to fall back on products that are known and loved by our guests. A good combination with many advantages, ”says Andreas Steininger, Managing Director of the Bruck an der Mur Tourist Association.
Inquiries & contact:
dm drogerie markt GmbH
Mag. Stefan Ornig
Press spokesman dm drogerie markt Austria
movea marketing GmbH & Co KG
Tel .: 0662/64 35 79-13
Source: APA / OTS Economy
- What are common characteristics of artists
- Are generally xenophobic to Daen
- How did your faith affect your parents?
- What are the biggest questions for mankind
- Penn State satellite campuses are still good
- What is the relationship between intimacy and trust
- What force always exists in nature
- How much does a French mastiff cost
- What do watchmakers think of Apple Watch
- What are Darwin's four theories of evolution
- Is aluminum magnetic
- How is extensive alcohol consumption defined
- What are the main programming paradigms
- How do you sell ideas to companies
- What do you think teenagers should work for
- Are there Hindus and Muslims in the Vatican
- Make attractive couples attractive children
- What do you think of childish cheerfulness
- What do Americans think of Myanmar?
- How do students research
- Is there a cheaper alternative to Optimizely?
- What is the intuition behind the representation of a vector
- Is it dangerous to be an airline pilot?
- How are freebies advertised