How to bake cookies without an oven
One of the fastest cookie recipes ever! These egg-free cookies are always popular - not just at Christmas, but all year round
These 3-ingredient, egg-free biscuits are really wonderful! I generally love baking recipes with just a few ingredients. And in the butter biscuits without egg (apart from the optional decoration) there really are only three foods. I emphasize this because many x-ingredient recipes are “fakes”. On American websites in particular, there are umpteen simple cookie recipes that advertise astonishingly few ingredients, one of which then - surpise! - a baking mix is 😉
My simple biscuit recipe without egg and milk is one of many basic recipes for shortcrust pastry, so actually nothing spectacular. Nevertheless, the cookies always taste good - and, above all, are incredibly variable. For example, if you use different spices, flavors and baking decorations. The result is significantly more "biscuitous" than, for example, my healthy 2-ingredient oatmeal biscuits, which only contain oatmeal and banana sauce. In contrast to the marzipan cookie recipe for cutting out, it is also suitable not only for the Christmas season, but for the whole year. A bit like the classic cookie cutters or the chocolate cookies. Because they keep quite well in a tin can, you can prepare the shortbread biscuits without an egg so that you always have something delicious to nibble on when you visit. The best: If you want to bake the quick biscuits, you can start right away - everyone should have the standard ingredients at home.
For my simple butter cookies without egg to cut out As already said, you only need flour, butter and sugar. Every now and then I refine the cookie dough with grated lemon peel or cinnamon or vanilla. If you like, you can knead chopped nuts or almonds under the batter of the biscuits without egg - or use them as a topping.
Variants for cookie dough without egg to cut out
Fast egg-free biscuits with colorful sprinkles look particularly pretty. Especially when you bake and nibble them with children. But there are many more variants: For example, by simply adding a few chocolate drops or, for chocolate cookies without an egg, replacing about 30 grams of the flour with cocoa.
The basic recipe results in shortcrust pastry cookies without eggs and milk anyway; For especially vegan cookies you can simply replace the butter with well-chilled margarine - which I personally don't like to do. And now have fun with what is probably the easiest, fastest biscuit recipe ever!
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2016 and last updated it in 2020.
Quick 3-ingredient biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat. Line two trays with baking paper. Knead the flour, sugar and butter quickly and carefully - either by hand or with the dough hook.
- If you have the time, you can form a ball out of the dough and place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Otherwise, you can also roll out the dough directly in portions on a work surface dusted with flour. Cut out approx. 40 biscuits (depending on size) as desired or cut into diamonds with a sharp knife.
- Place the biscuits on the baking sheet a little apart and bake for about 10-15 minutes. Do the same with the rest of the dough on the second tray.
- Stomach cancer is deadly
- Why is statistical significance important
- Do conservatives support globalism?
- Why do you consider yourself to be the upper class
- How do the NFL playoffs work
- What is 2 divided by 1 4
- Why is Python beating Java these days
- What areas of human ignorance surprise you
- China has a drug epidemic
- Speaks Myanmar English
- Why is excessive hunger related to diabetes?
- Helps drinking water flush out medication
- Who was the first top Quora writer
- Nice people can be toxic
- How do I connect with Paytm
- What is 15 out of 15 out of 100
- Which dominos or KFC prefer
- Which fertilizers are used in organic farming?
- Can GameStop fix a PS4
- Why am I gaining weight on keto
- Ashley Madison would work in Singapore
- Who is bigger The Beatles or BTS
- How safe is New Zealand 1
- Why do cigarettes have a filter