Should we change the USA flag
The stars are right! - Why is Trump's flag going wrong?
When US President Donald Trump got out of his helicopter at the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland) on Thursday, dozens of television and photo cameras filmed the scene and broadcast their pictures all over the world.
And all over the world, viewers are amazed: something is wrong with the picture. On closer inspection, it becomes clear that the US flag on the helicopter is depicted the wrong way round. The stars are on the top right, not on the left as usual.
A mirror image? A stupid mistake when painting the "Marine One" helicopter? Or did Trump let the flag change quietly and secretly?
This is the answer:
According to the flag code of the USA, the "Stars and Stripes" are attached to the government helicopter the right way round.
Because it says: “When displaying the flag, the blue field with the stars should always be displayed in the position of the highest honor.” That means: If the US flag is displayed horizontally or vertically on a wall, the star field must to be seen at the top left. But when the flag is placed on a person or a vehicle, the front (of the person or the car) is the "position of highest honor".
The “Army Regulations”, which among other things also stipulate how US soldiers have to wear their fingernails or hair, say: “The patch of the American flag must be worn on the right or left shoulder so that the star field faces forward. When the flag is carried in this way, it appears to the wearer that it is flapping in the wind as he dashes forward. "
If you can't quite imagine that, you should look back at old films in which the cavalry rushes forward. Since the flag with the star part was attached to the pole, they always pointed forward during the storm.
Accordingly, American soldiers have the flag on their right shoulder so that the stars are on the right.
News about Donald Trump
That means the pattern of the flag.
The flag of the United States of America has seven red and six white stripes. They stand for the 13 founding states. The blue field contains 50 white stars that symbolize the current 50 states of the USA.
So, off to battle - with all 50 stars in the storm…
PS: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de politics
- Will NASA win the race to Mars?
- How can the brutality of the police be stopped?
- How do you find cubic feet
- How many euros is printed per day
- There are 100-sided dice
- How do I know if I'm gay?
- What is the best YouTube marketing example
- Why do tourists like Sri Lanka
- Which teaching aid is the best
- Why are some people so presumptuous
- How many diabetics live in America
- How do I read computer specifications
- Amazon partner earnings expire
- Is the actuary after approx.
- What an unusual Shakespeare play really surprised you
- How much does the starting salary at EY
- What is correct english
- Is MATLAB dead
- How do you keep highly qualified employees
- What is unbiased dice in probability
- Where are white holes?
- Mixing Xanax and Adderall is dangerous
- Is love an emotion
- What do you think of WordPress
- How does drinking protein powder affect exercise?
- What is Shopify Coded
- What celebrity seems to be a terrible person
- Why do people make fun of vegans
- Is Sumatra Safe to Visit
- Regret your choice of MBBS
- What are the types of authority
- Why do I see myself as ugly
- Pennies are rare in 1914
- Has eased Amazon's interview difficulty