A smartphone causes cancer
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Benson VS et al., "Mobile phone use and risk of brain neoplasms and other cancers: prospective study.", International Journal of Epidemiology, May 2013, ("Mobile phone use and brain neoplasms and other cancers: prospective study")
- Prof. Lennart Hardell et al., "Use of mobile phones and cordless phones is associated with increased risk for glioma and acoustic neuroma", Pathophysiology, April 2013, ("Use of mobile and cordless phones is associated with increased risk for glioma and acoustic neuroma" Acoustic neuroma risk ")
- Ohad Hilly et al., "Effect of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation at mobile phone frequency on human thyroid cells", World Thyroid Cancer Congress, 2013, ("Effect of non-ionizing radiation on mobile phone frequency on human thyroid cells")
- Pawlak K et al., "Plasma thyroid hormones and corticosterone levels in blood of chicken embryos and post hatch chickens exposed during incubation to 1800 MHz electromagnetic field.", International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health, January 2014, ("Thyroid hormones and corticosterone levels in the blood of chicken embryos and newly hatched chicks which were exposed to a 1800 MHz electromagnetic field during incubation ")
- Dr. Siegal Sadetzki et al., "Cellular Phone Use and Risk of Benign and Malignant Parotid Gland TumorsA Nationwide Case-Control Study," American Journal of Epidemiology, December 2007, ("Cell Phone Use and the Risk of Benign and Malignant Parotid Tumors A Nationwide Case-Control -Study")
- Rakefet Czerninski et al., "Risk of Parotid Malignant Tumors in Israel (1970-2006)", Epidemiology, January 2011, ("Risk of Malignant Parotid Cancer Tumors in Israel (1970-2006)")
- John G. West et al., "Multifocal Breast Cancer in Young Women with Prolonged Contact between Their Breasts and Their Cellular Phones," Case Reports in Medicine, 2013, ("Multifocal Breast Cancer in Young Women with Long-Term Breast-Cell Contact")
- Stang A et al., "The possible role of radiofrequency radiation in the development of uveal melanoma.", Epidemiology, January 2001, ("The possible role of radiofrequency radiation in the development of uveal melanoma.")
- Dr. Neil Cherry et al., "Health effects associated with mobile base stations in communities: the need for health studies",
- Small, Andrea. "Mobile Telecommunications and Health." ECOLOG Institute (April 2000). ("Mobile Telecommunications and Health")
- INTERPHONE Study Group. "Brain tumor risk in relation to mobile telephone use: results of the INTERPHONE international casecontrol study." International Journal of Epidemiology (2010): dyq079. ("Risk of brain tumors in connection with the use of mobile phones: results of the international INTERPHONE case-control study")
- Myung, Seung-Kwon, et al. "Mobile phone use and risk of tumors: a meta-analysis." Journal of Clinical Oncology 27:33 (2009): 5565-5572. ("Cell phone use and tumor risk: a meta-analysis")
- Coureau, Galle, et al. "Mobile phone use and brain tumors in the CERENAT case-control study." Occupational and environmental medicine (2014): oemed-2013. ("Cell phone use and brain tumors in the CERENAT case control study")
- Lnn, Stefan, et al. "Mobile phone use and the risk of acoustic neuroma." Epidemiology 15.6 (2004): 653-659. ("Cell phone use and the risk of acoustic neuroma")
- Carlberg, Michael, et al. "Meningioma patients diagnosed 2007-2009 and the association with use of mobile and cordless phones: a case-control study." Environ Health12.1 (2013): 60. ("Meningioma Patients Diagnosed From 2007-2009 and the Association with Mobile and Cordless Phone Use: A Case-Control Study")
- Hardell, Lennart, and Michael Carlberg. "Mobile phones, cordless phones and the risk for brain tumors." International journal of oncology35.1 (2009): 5-17.
- IARC Working Group on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans. "Non-ionizing radiation, Part 2: Radiofrequency electromagnetic fields." IARC monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans / World Health Organization, International Agency for Research on Cancer 102. Pt 2 (2013): 1. ("Non-ionizing radiation , Part 2: Electromagnetic fields on radio frequency ")
- HALLBERC, ORJAN, and OLLE JOHANSSON. "Melanoma Incidence and Frequency Modulation (FM) Broadcasting." Age (yr) 40:50.
- Carlo, George, and Martin Schram. "Cell Phone: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age: An Insider's Alarming Discoveries About Cancer and Genetic Damage." New York, NY: Carroll & amp; Graf (2001). ("Cellphone: Invisible Dangers in the Wireless Age: Alarming Findings from an Insider About Cancer and Genetic Damage")
- Repacholi, Michael H., et al. "Lymphomas in E? -Pim1 transgenic mice exposed to pulsed 900 MHz electromagnetic fields." Radiation research147.5 (1997): 631-640., ("Lymphomas in E? -Pim1 transgenic mice exposed to pulsed 900 MHz electromagnetic fields are")
- Ann Rita Arajo. "Hazardous radiation." UFMG. March 26, 2010. ("Dangerous Radiation"
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How can you earn money with automatic blogging
- How many years is prolonged alcohol consumption
- What is the diet of Virat Kohli
- Can I put handkerchiefs in my underwear?
- What Dubai is a developed country
- What is a good symbol to represent knowledge
- Why are cells different in size and shape
- Can someone buy crypto currency
- Why is it always important to be grammatically correct
- What is the direction of the electric force
- Why is there nationalism
- Will take over Hong Kong China
- Has Amazon Christmas sales
- What are risk factors for diabetes
- What is a boolean type
- Unmarried couples can have sex in hotels
- Are grapes berries or fruits
- Do you know the worst joke in the world?
- Kuala Lumpur has a good airport
- What are some sentences that you find unusual
- What is it like to play ingress
- When will Bitcoin replace cash?
- Why is the current lower at high voltage
- Are there any parasitic trees?
- What is Artificial General Intelligence AGI
- How powerful is ISIS now in 2018
- Joe Rogan took steroids
- What have you learned from marketing concepts
- Who is your newest Quora crush
- How does employment help economic growth
- Why do we say that everyone is beautiful
- How can I become a casino manager?
- Cooking restaurants before eating