Back tea is good for digestion
Healthy tea: Fit through the day
Tea is one of the most versatile foods. What are the properties of green, black, herbal and fruit teas? And what should be considered during preparation?
Depending on the preparation and the brewed leaves, flowers and other parts of the plant, tea can make you awake or tired, quench your thirst, promote digestion, relieve cold symptoms and pain, and help with stress and sleep disorders in a natural way. Real tea is made exclusively from the evergreen tea plant Camellia sinensis. Green tea and black tea come from this shrub. Strictly speaking, infusions made from fruits and herbs are not teas.
Green tea is only briefly heated, steamed or roasted after wilting - a step in which moisture is removed. Therefore, all ingredients of the fresh tea leaf are retained.
Black tea goes through five steps for a stronger aroma:
- Leaves wither in well-ventilated wicker baskets to draw out moisture
- Crushing the leaves with a roller to break the cells open so the cell sap can react with oxygen
- Sieve out the fine leaves
- Fermentation at high humidity in the fermentation room
- Dry in very hot air to finish the fermentation process
Tea in tea makes you lively
Green and black tea are great for starting the day because they contain tea. The substance is chemically identical to the caffeine in coffee. Teein increases blood pressure and wakes you up. 200 milliliters of black tea contain between 40 and 100 milligrams of tea.
Tea with tea can disturb the night's sleep
Unlike caffeine, tea is bound to certain plant substances (polyphenols) and is only released in the intestine. Therefore, the awakening effect of the tea sets in later, but lasts longer. The last tea containing tea should be drunk in the early afternoon so as not to disturb the night's sleep. If black tea is steeped for more than two to three minutes, more tannins are dissolved. They bind the tea so that the tea no longer works so well. However, tannins can affect the stomach.
Don't drink tea too hot
Polyphenols are found primarily in green tea and, to a lesser extent, in black tea. They catch so-called free radicals, stimulate cell division and protect the heart and blood vessels. Tea must not be drunk too hot. If you can hold the cup or bowl relaxed in your hands, the temperature is right. Drinks that are too hot can damage the mucous membranes.
Herbal tea that makes you tired
Infusion drinks with lavender, valerian or lemon balm have a calming effect and make you sleepy. These teas should not be drunk right before bed, but rather spread out over the evening. Because it takes time for them to work.
Medicinal tea from the pharmacy
If a tea is to relieve symptoms, it is best to buy it in the pharmacy. The medicinal teas available there always contain the same amount of active ingredients. You have to meet the strict requirements of the Medicines Act and demonstrate a healing effect.
Teas for the digestive system
These teas are good for digestion if you drink them shortly before or after a meal:
- Anise, fennel and caraway tea prevents flatulence.
- Jasmine tea soothes the stomach and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Infusion drinks from artichoke or dandelion stimulate the production of bile and thus promote fat burning.
Some tea varieties are also said to have other health-promoting properties:
- Camomile tea has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects, helps with inflammation in the mouth and inflammation of the digestive organs.
- Dandelion tea has a diuretic effect, but also stimulates the metabolism.
- Nettle tea promotes blood circulation and is recommended for joint problems.
- Horehound-Tea tastes extremely bitter, the bitter substances help with loss of appetite.
Mate tea: healthy, but often stressed
Mate tea contains many healthy ingredients. But the leaves are often contaminated with pesticides and can possibly cause cancer. The risk can be reduced. more
Experts on the subject
Henning Schmidt, tea tester
HTS Hamburger Teespeicher GmbH
(040) 888 81 86
Birgit Steinke, pharmacist
(04532) 31 11
This topic in the program:
Visit | 03/11/2020 | 8:15 pm
- Do you have a crush 1
- Which shapes have five sides
- How does an SMS API work
- Hair regrowth after weight loss
- Which is the best B2B solution
- Are there souls 1
- How is the fifth dimension defined?
- Is Quora mentioned in any books
- Who is your favorite comic book writer
- What is shotgun barrel throttle
- How is Malaysia's agricultural development
- Can the Greek economy ever recover?
- How do you measure centimeters
- Have you ever met someone who is famous
- How do you share your blog posts
- Micro-niche blogs are still profitable
- When is a relationship unhealthy?
- What is protocol networking
- How has divorce affected your life
- Are video games stupid 1
- What is the premium credit card
- Europeans look down on Saudi tourists
- Why some teenagers pretend they hate romance
- What are some amazing psychological facts