Where did Mark Zuckerberg finish high school
Jobs, Zuckerberg, Branson & Co | THE most famous dropouts
Leaving school at 16, dropping out of Harvard, one year of high school and finishing.
Sounds like a pretty mixed bag. But all three “careers” have one thing in common: They are the school career of multi-billion dollar economic giants.
It is said that life will be difficult without a university degree. The enormous number of admissions at universities shows that academic titles are in demand. But the title alone is not a guarantee of success.
Neither Microsoft founder Bill Gates has a university degree, nor Apple icon Steve Jobs († 56).
They are more likely to have experience with lecture halls than teachers.
Steve Jobs: A semester at Reed College (1972) that was Steve Jobs' brief university career. His adoptive parents had promised the birth mother that their son would definitely go to college. Instead of in the classroom, his career began in a garage.
Walt Disney: One year of high school and then it was over. The man who made the young and old laugh with films and comics had other plans at the beginning of the 20th century. Disney is still one of the largest international media companies today. After finishing school, no one asked Walt Disney any more questions pretty quickly.
Richard Branson: The dyslexic left school at 16. Learning wasn't his thing. But do. Today radio stations, an airline and a record label belong to his Virgin empire. The Englishman is a real role model for many company founders.
Bill Gates: Getting a place at the renowned Harvard University is more than hopeless for most of them. Microsoft founder Bill Gates had one, but gave up his studies again. Reason: He wanted to take care of his company. Ultimately, it was the right decision for the Silicon Valley thinker. Today he is one of the richest people in the world, runs one of the largest companies in the world, speaks to top politicians about environmental protection and received an honorary doctorate from his former university in 2007.
Mark Zuckerberg: Mark Zuckerberg was just 19 years old when he dropped out of Harvard. He had better plans. In order to be able to exchange ideas with fellow students on the net, he founded the platform Facebook. The social network connects the world today. Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest self-made billionaire of all time.
- Does ClickBank com actually work
- How is the TISSNET interview
- What are some good English songs 1
- Which dog is the best companion
- When was gasoline 35 cents a gallon
- Can you finish the sentence is honor
- What food is high in creatine
- What made the Iowa-class battleships bad
- Is someone ever 100 percent straight
- Why doesn't Emirates fly to Kathmandu 1
- What are the types of meaningful existence
- How does investing in Bitcoin work
- Is Malaysia a poor country
- What is the best projector for your home?
- Dates Haram in Islam
- What kind of people die in battle
- Some people are naturally temperamental
- Nerium oleander is poisonous
- What is the difference between advertising and advertising
- Why do smart people behave stupid and childish
- What are some startups with IBM Watson
- Why do so many people hate frozen
- Pay pensions interest
- Do you own land in the UK?