What things have a major impact on mental health
How to strengthen your psyche
Ten-point plan for your mental "strength training"
1.Maintain or make social contacts: For practical tips, see Loneliness - Causes and Coping Strategies, and Neighborhood Care Tips.
2.Approach problems and crises in a solution-oriented manner: You can view these as challenges. Even if it is difficult, you gain a different perspective that can make things easier. However, that doesn't mean you have to come out stronger from every crisis.
3.Accept that life brings changes: Put your energy into things that you can actively change.
4.Find a goal and try to achieve it: It is important to make sure that this is as realistic as possible. For example, set milestone goals if you want - this will give you a sense of achievement in between.
5.Face your problems: Ostrich policy usually shows no lasting success. Think about what you could do to help solve the problem. In the event of interpersonal conflicts, it helps to familiarize yourself with communication strategies.
6.Do yourself with yourself: The so-called “self-discovery” does not have to be a detached “ego trip”. Knowing about yourself, developing and evolving, harbors great opportunities. Here, for example, professional personal development (self-awareness) can also help.
7.Look at you with "appreciative" eyes: Have confidence in yourself to be able to cope with crises. Explore your strengths.
8.Live in the present but keep your eyes on the future: Whoever includes the future broadens the horizon. Some things lose their horror when you look at them in a larger context or in relation to one another.
9.Be optimistic: Worst-case scenarios may be harrowing (if sometimes only in the imagination), but what about the best-case scenarios? It's worth keeping an eye on them.
10.Practice self-care: Listen to your body, your soul, your needs. Keep pausing. Do yourself good! In addition to mental hygiene and social exchange, this also includes healthy eating and exercise.
These points serve as a guide. You can find out for yourself what is personally good for you and strengthens you emotionally! For example, some people keep a diary, others meditate, etc. Follow your own "resilience training" as consistently as possible, but relaxed, or allow yourself to be accompanied professionally.
For more information on resilience, see Crisis Competence with Resilience.
- Why should you become a chef?
- American English has a dialect continuum
- What does the best airline pilot say
- Which medical problems are most often ignored?
- Who is your motivation in life
- Is Eddie Murphy's comeback successful?
- How was the Volkswagen emissions scandal exposed
- How do slot machines generate random numbers?
- How money ruins people's lives
- Which country has the best immigration policy
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube History
- Why should I study physics?
- Where can I buy made-to-measure necklaces online
- What does beautiful girl mean
- Harry Potter is a terrible father
- What do watchmakers think of Apple Watch
- What are communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Reading novels is forbidden in Islam
- Has Africa contributed to the world economy
- Is Spain a developed country
- How did you discover your deepest passion
- Which countries support Palestine
- Which product is good for dropping ship
- What's your favorite solo guitar album