What do airline pilots have for dinner?
What do airline pilots eat on a flight and when?
1: Do pilots eat during the flight or do they wait until they are back on the ground?
Since pilots happen to be human, their metabolism works in a similar way to yours or mine. So eat when you are hungry. On a long flight, you may be able to eat in-flight; on short flights (e.g. 30 minutes - 2 hours) you may not have enough free time to eat.
On busy days, pilots may not have enough time to eat the right meals. So they try to eat small meals that contain more food. This is described in an article on Airline Pilot Central. They also avoid heavy meals before a flight.
2: Do they get the same food served to passengers or do they bring their own meal?
Most of the time, the food served to passengers is the same as that served to pilots, even though they don't eat the exact same food. An airline pilot announced that:
... the pilot gets the first-class food and the co-pilot gets the business-class food.
- How did you find a serious co-founder
- Why do people stop playing musical instruments
- Can something exist without time
- What does ft mean in the text
- How is the world changing
- What does it mean to be evangelical?
- How can I sell my gold dust
- Unmarried couples can have sex in hotels
- How do I define information as knowledge
- Why is Bangladesh more developed than Malaysia
- What websites offer online engineering courses
- Who are the Masons in Sarawak
- Which is better CA or Network Marketing
- Which is the best preschool in Chennai
- Are protein bars good for building muscle?
- What is qayamat
- What do you know, do you know
- When was glass invented?
- Why can't someone call their child God?
- What is the best dessert from Egypt
- How nationalistic are the Singaporeans
- Can Facebook Ads Target Individuals
- What is 007's IQ
- Do you want to be a mathematician?
- What does Proverbs 29 17
- Who invented the chocolate chip cookie?
- What is 15 out of 15 out of 100
- Are cell phones from Singapore worth buying
- How are freebies advertised
- Pennies are rare in 1914
- Empty space expands faster than matter
- Should we develop AI
- Which hourly wage amount is fair