What is the derivative of 2cosx
Cos x derivative
We will deal with the derivation of cos x in this article. We also provide you with examples of derivations around the cosine function. This article belongs to the field of mathematics.
The derivative of the cosine function is the sine function. We'll go back to that in a moment. Before doing this, however, you should take a look at the following derivation rules. These are needed to understand the other examples for derivation:Show:
Cos X derivative examples
In the following we will deal with the derivation of the cosine function and some functions that also have to do with cosine.
Example 1: cos x
The derivative of cos x is minus sine x.
Example 2: tan x
Example 2 is about the derivation of tan x. To do this, you have to pay attention to the following things:
- tan x is equivalent to sin x divided by cos x.
- You have to know how the quotient rule works: read the quotient rule
- Trigonometric Pythagoras: sin2 a + cos2 a = 1
Example 3: x2 · Cos x
The derivative of the function x2 · Cos x is to be found. We use the product rule for this.
Who's OnlineWe have 1639 guests online
- May all rich people have money
- What is the BPS 5 Supplement Review
- Smart people talk a lot
- Will Westbrook go to the Cavaliers
- How do I control triglycerides naturally
- How does a black hole bend time?
- What is loaded in an internal combustion engine
- How are wands made
- Can I die without dying
- Does federal law trump state law
- YouTube is a cool thing
- What do most science fiction writers earn
- What is a Libertarian 1
- Are Swiss racist
- Have the Giants put Eli Manning on the bench
- What should I know before taking vitamins
- Have you ever experienced something really unbelievable?
- What is the reason for the hydrostatic paradox
- Most people in America eat lunch
- The earth magnetically attracts nickel-iron meteors
- Which country killed the most civilians?
- What are some cool INTP fictional characters
- What is 650 444
- Can steroids cause high blood pressure