What happens to unsolved crimes
Unsolved criminal cases in Hanover: do these eight crimes go unpunished?
Raped, murdered, dismembered: there are cases that keep the police busy for years. Because the perpetrators cannot be identified, the motive is missing - or even the dead are unknown.
This is a particular burden for the relatives of the victims - they cannot finish with what is happening.
In a series of articles, the Neue Presse tells the story of the victims and the bereaved.
These spectacular murders have not yet been resolved
The Annika Brill case
On November 27, 2011, 20-year-old Annika Brill was suddenly attacked on her doorstep on Kohlrauschstrasse (center). The perpetrator stabbed the young woman 21 times, who only wanted to get a cigarette for a short time. She bleeded to death and the stranger was able to escape. Witnesses can provide a good description, but the man is still not caught.
The complete story:Why did Annika Brill have to die?
The case of Annette Peus
On September 27, 1996, 15-year-old Annette Peus wants to take the bus from where she lives in Mardorf to the neighboring Eilvese for jazz gymnastics. It never gets there. The student is missing for three weeks. On October 18, 1996, a farmer found her dead in a corn field - naked, raped, strangled.
The complete story:Will the murder of Annette Peus never be solved?
The case of Inka Köntges
It is probably the most mysterious missing person case in Hanover: On August 10, 2000 Inka Köntges (29) left her apartment in the List and said goodbye to her husband. She wants to go to the medical college by bike in the morning - but doesn't get to work. She claims to have seen a witness in the Eilenriede. Inka Köntges has since disappeared - and the police have not found the slightest trace.
The complete story: Inka Köntges - a woman disappears without a trace
The Bernd Mokijewski case
Bernd Mokijewski was known in Herrenhausen as the "man at the window". The pensioner looked every day from his mezzanine floor apartment on Halthoffstrasse. Then he was killed in his apartment - the first parts of his body appeared on August 3, 2015 in the Mittelland Canal. The perpetrator dismembered the 70-year-old and packed his remains in plastic bags.
The body parts at the Maschsee
An extremely scary series: On September 26, 1975, a worker at the Schneller Graben hydroelectric power station found the torso of a woman. Until December 18, 1977, the stranger kept dropping body parts at prominent points in the city. In the end there are 13 parts from six corpses - and the police could not find the perpetrator. The investigators also do not know who the dead are - and what the causes of death are.
The Alexander Wart case
The covered bench at the entrance to Vocational Schools 14 in Roderbruch (Groß-Buchholz) was the place where Alexander Wart liked to meet up with friends. This was also the case on February 27, 1995. On that Friday evening, the 19-year-old was sitting there with a friend (17) to have a beer. At the end of the day, the trainee is dead. Shot by a murderer who has remained unknown to this day.
The case of Yasmin Stieler
- What are post formats in Wordpress
- How many states are there in Malaysia
- What is a mass shooting
- What are the types of sampling
- Can billionaires play social good
- Who Owns the Panama Canal
- Why do people speak standard English
- How can you leave the Masonic Order?
- Is immunity always good in your body
- Polyamory is practiced in the United States
- Vietnamese is harder to learn than Mandarin
- What is 1 kilogram of force equal
- What do teachers often underestimate?
- What are the signs for optimistic people
- How are chess players classified
- What's the best website for learning SQL
- What are Faulkner's weakest novels
- How do you measure IQ and EQ
- What's your favorite television commercial in Canada
- What are the best B2B telemarketing strategies
- What if you don't have a gallbladder
- What is A2A and B2A
- What is the correct pronunciation of Qatar
- Do you like submarines
- How do I check a company detail
- Is takeaway Chinese food healthy
- Do fat people deserve to be bullied?
- Why do people make racist comments
- What percentage of our mind is unconscious
- Cancer patients are overhydrated
- Why do the Chinese hate Americans
- What does DNA do
- What are the resources for IAS aspirants
- Is anal sex enjoyable