Finance is a stable career choice
Law, finance, real estate
Entry into professional life, for example in the financial sector, is usually already common with a bachelor's degree. A master's or even a doctorate may also be required for certain specialist and managerial tasks. Legal courses, for example in the areas of social or business law, have also been partially converted to bachelor's and master's degrees. For a job as a lawyer or judge, however, you will continue to qualify exclusively through traditional law courses that end with the state examination.
Some high school graduates also opt for vocational training instead of university studies after graduation, for example to become a banker or real estate agent. In some subject areas, so-called dual study programs are also offered, which combine practical professional and academic training.
Speaking of practice: For many employers, in addition to a good diploma, proof of practical experience is very important, for example through study-related internships. Experience abroad is also welcome. If you want to apply to an internationally oriented company, you can collect important plus points with a study visit or even an internship abroad.
After a few years in the job, academics in these working environments have good chances of advancing to management positions, for example in the management of a financial company or as a partner in a law firm. In addition to commitment, extensive specialist knowledge and leadership skills, this also requires the willingness to keep yourself up to date with the latest technical developments, for example in the context of further training.
- Is Malaysia a forgotten country
- PayPal charges a monthly maintenance fee
- Is there really such a thing as love
- What makes you happy
- What are your favorite limericks
- How does face recognition technology work
- Which images best represent economic inequality?
- Why is science fiction important to society
- Are warehouse jobs good
- When does it become easier to quit smoking?
- How can we imagine the 4th dimension?
- Love Indians Marathi and Maharashtra
- When should I ask questions anonymously?
- What attracts men to women 1
- Why do athletes take glucose tablets
- What is the afterlife in heaven
- How do I train and eat properly?
- How is sex like 1
- What is the most resourceful discovery in science
- How do I clear the cache from the iPhone
- Former US presidents receive safety briefing
- What makes Cambodia better than Vietnam
- How much weight is a flap
- Was Obama born in America or not