What does ClickFunnels cost for 2020
ClickFunnels Test 2021: What is behind the tool?
If you want to create professional marketing funnels or landing pages, then you've probably come across this name:
Clickfunnels is one of the most popular tools for creating marketing funnels and landing pages.
But - is Clickfunnels really that useful?
Or is it a waste of money?
If you want to know whether Clickfunnels is worth the price, then you've come to the right place. In this Clickfunnels test we'll show you exactly what you can do with the tool, plus all the pros and cons.
What is clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a marketing tool with which you can create funnels and landing pages.
In addition, Clickfunnels offers many other functionalities. You can collect email addresses, send retargeting emails, manage your affiliate program and much more. We will go into detail about the functions of Clickfunnels later.
First of all, it's important to understand that Clickfunnels is a tool for creating funnels and landing pages - it's not intended to be used to create a website or blog.
How much does Clickfunnels cost?
Clickfunnels is not the cheapest solution.
However, most landing page builders only offer a drag-and-drop builder and some basic functionality such as pop-ups. Clickfunnels offers you one Funnel builder, a Email Marketing Tool, aAffiliate Management Program and many more useful functions.
Clickfunnels comes with three plans:
- Clickfunnels - $ 97 per month
- Clickfunnels Platinum - $ 297 per month
- Two Comma Club X - $ 2497 per month
The basic plan contains all the functions you need to create funnels and landing pages. However, you can create a maximum of 20 funnels and 100 landing pages. Likewise, you cannot send follow-up emails, which is important to increase customer lifetime value.
With the Platinum Plan, you can create an unlimited number of funnels and landing pages. You can also send follow-up emails. You also have the option of connecting several payment providers with Clickfunnels.
Other than that, the main difference between the Basic Plan and the Platinum Plan lies in the amount of help and support you can get.
I recommend you check out all of the Clickfunnels plans here to watch.
The purpose of Clickfunnels is to guide visitors through a marketing funnel and ultimately turn them into subscribers or customers. It's not about generating leads or sales through a blog.
If you follow this approach, then you can conduct all of your online marketing activities with Clickfunnels.
Here you will find the most important functions:
- Marketing funnel: Easily create a marketing funnel that you can use to generate leads and customers. You can also send targeted follow-up emails.
- Landing Pages: Marketing funnels consist of landing pages. With the basic plan, you can create up to 100 landing pages. There is no limit to the number of landing pages you can create with the Platinum Plan.
- CSS code: You can CSS code edit a landing page.
- Cookbook: Cookbook offers well-defined marketing funnels for various industries. This is great for beginners who don't have much experience.
- Membership Pages: You can easily create a membership page that customers can use to access all of your materials - super useful!
- Forms: Every landing page needs a form for entering email addresses or other lead data. With Clickfunnels it is easy to create forms and connect them to an email marketing tool.
- Affiliate Management Program: Manage your affiliate marketing program with Backpack.
- A / B tests: You can test different elements of a landing page A / B.
- Follow-up funnel: If you choose the platinum plan, you can take advantage of email follow-ups.
Those were the main functions of Clickfunnels.
But - What really makes the difference between Clickfunnels and other tools is that Clickfunnels sells you valuable knowledge. You will have access to courses and training from the best experts in marketing and personal development.
Clickfunnels advantages and disadvantages
A comprehensive insight into Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels Landing Page Builder
Any marketing funnel is only as effective as its landing pages. It takes a while to get used to the Clickfunnels Landing Page Builder, but once you get used to it, you will find it easy to create personalized pages.
Each page is made up of individual sections, and you can edit the rows and columns of each section. You can also edit text and all other elements directly on the page. It is particularly useful that Clickfunnels saves templates that you can use for other landing pages so that you don't have to create the same designs over and over again.
Note, however, that the Clickfunnels Landing Page Builder has limited customization options. You can't have 100% personalized pages like with Instapage create.
Clickfunnels Funnel Builder
Clickfunnels offers two options for creating marketing funnels:
- Classic Funnel Builder
Now let's look at these two options in detail.
With the cookbook you can choose between different precisely defined funnels. All funnels are sorted by industry.
The different industries include:
- Author / Speaker / Coach / Consultant
- Professional Services
- Network marketing
- & Other
You can also choose between the following funnel types:
- Lead funnel
- Sales funnel
- Event funnel
- & Other
The Cookbook is designed to provide you with all the elements, pages and funnels for different situations. In the following we explain the three different types of funnels.
What is a lead funnel?
A lead funnel is a funnel to collect leads. There are basically two ways to do this: You can collect email addresses from visitors or collect multiple lead data such as address, telephone number, etc.
If you only want to collect email addresses, your marketing funnel should consist of an opt-in page and a thank you page. On the opt-in page you ask visitors for their email address.
- Optin page
- Thank you page
If you want to capture more lead data, you need to keep building your marketing funnel. Typically, you set up a reverse squeeze page to show visitors the value of your product. Then you redirect it to an opt-in page, where you ask for the email address (if visitors leave your funnel now, you can address them again at a later point in time -> Retargeting). Then you send visitors to an application page where they can enter further information. The funnel ends with a thank you page.
- Reverse squeeze page
- Optin page
- Application page
- Thank you page
Of course, the purpose of collecting leads is to address them again at a later point in time through retargeting or remarketing.
What is a sales funnel?
Sales funnels are there to sell your products. Sales funnels usually consist of four landing pages, but you can use more or less.
The typical strategy is to advertise the value of your product (squeeze page) and then direct visitors to a sales page. After the checkout, the first upsell follows. You can also offer a second upsell.
- Squeeze page
- Sales page
- Check out
- First upsell
- Second upsell
What is an event funnel?
Hosting a virtual event is a great way to get leads and promote your business.
Typically, the first thing you do is send visitors to a registration page where they can register for your event. You will then redirect them to a second page where they can choose a date to attend the event.
Next, you send 2-3 emails to remind your leads of the upcoming event.
Finally, you'll email the people who signed up but didn't attend the event and provide a link to record.
- Registration page
- Registration page
- Follow-up emails
- Virtual event
- Follow-up emails
Classic Funnel Builder
With the Classic Funnel Builder you have the choice between:
- Collect email addresses
- Sell your products
- Host a webinar
- Create a custom funnel
Select an option and give your funnel a name:
Now you can build your marketing funnel from scratch.
You can create membership pages and give your customers access to all of your materials.
Another possibility is to send your customers an email sequence with new course content over and over again. This strategy is known as "drip feeding".
Of course it is possible to create user-friendly order forms, but Clickfunnels goes one step further. You can also set up two-step order forms. With two-step order forms you can enter the email address of a customer on the first page and the checkout takes place on the second page.
Two-step order forms have the advantage that you can retry visitors who have canceled the shopping cart Retargeting can address.
You can also use Instant Order Bumps to take advantage of impulse buying. Order bumps allow you to offer additional products that match the original product as an option in the shopping cart.
Manage your affiliate program
With the platinum plan you can manage your affiliate program with Clickfunnels.
You can create affiliate links, provide your partners with promotional material and make withdrawals.
Retargeting / remarketing
There are two different ways to retarget your users through retargeting / remarketing.
a) You can set up an autoresponder for leads who have signed up or made a purchase
b) You can use Actionetics to segment your subscribers and send targeted email follow-ups
You can use option a) with all Clickfunnels plans. Option b) is only available with the Platinum plan.
Actionetics is Clickfunnels' integrated email marketing tool. It offers detailed segmentation functions. For example, you can re-approach leads who ...
- ... wanted to make a purchase but abandoned their shopping cart.
- ... buy all of your products.
- ... download all of your free items, but never buy anything.
- ... have a certain number of subscribers on Facebook.
There are tons of ways to segment your list!
A / B tests
Your landing page, buttons, forms and other call-to-actions determine your conversion rate. Another version of your sales page could easily double or triple your sales. It is therefore extremely important to conduct A / B testing.
With Clickfunnels you can test all elements of your pages:
The advantage is that you can A / B test without creating alternate versions of your pages.
Clickfunnels has solid customer support. The mentoring isn't exactly best in the industry, but they get the job done.
Clickfunnels doesn't offer 24/7 support and sometimes it takes hours for customer care to respond, but they can usually help you.
Clickfunnels is a great tool for creating marketing funnels and landing pages. It's packed with tons of useful features.
It is also very beneficial that Clickfunnels offers courses and training to help you achieve your goals.
The biggest downside is the price - $ 97 a month for the cheapest plan could be too much for absolute beginners.
Plus, the drag-and-drop builder isn't 100% easy to use, and the amount of features can be overwhelming for beginners.
I therefore recommend Clickfunnels for advanced marketers who can use all the functions of Clickfunnels.
- What is 0 2 an hour
- Which food seems to have no expiration date
- What kind of person is Lily Potter
- What is a smile
- Are Turks from Turkey white or Asian
- What is your least preferred political ideology
- Is Python important for big data
- How is dropshipping taxed?
- What scares smart people
- Which is a cool kung fu movie
- Why does the JioNet suddenly stop working
- Why head goats head butt
- How did the financial crisis of 2008 come about
- How can you make cookie dough thicker?
- Hong Kong people consider themselves Chinese
- How turtles snap like pets
- Why is Singapore called Little India
- How did you successfully create your tulpa
- People still eat dog meat
- What is a floor plan
- Will Brexit take place or not?
- Why are people crazy about crypto currency
- What is the name of 1000 trillion
- Why is my Twitter count dropping
- Which items sell fast
- What is Playtesting Yu Gi Oh
- Why don't we evolutionists call ape-men?
- Why do doctors have such poor writing skills
- What is patent 5676977
- Has Greta Thunberg FAS
- Why do planes not have rocket engines?
- Which countries are currently in a recession?
- What happens to your body after delivery
- How is trade beneficial to developing countries?