How to Buy Ripple XRP
How to Buy XRP
Scan to download the app for iOS & Android
Binance is the best place to buy, sell, trade, and hold XRP.
What is Ripple (XRP)?
XRP was developed to develop a global payment and exchange network based on a distributed ledger database. Ripple is a private company that wants to connect banks, payment services and exchanges for digital assets. In 2012, Ripple introduced the XRP consensus ledger, now called the XRP ledger. The native cryptocurrency XRP serves as a global bridge currency between several fiat currencies.Buy XRP here
How to Buy XRP
Buy XRP via bank transfer
Buy stablecoins that are listed on Binance by transferring money from your account to the providers of these coins. You can then use these stablecoins to buy XRP on the Binance exchange.
Binance enables the deposit of more than 150 cryptocurrencies, many of which you can trade directly against XRP - at extremely attractive rates.
Buy XRP with a credit card
On Binance you can buy XRP directly with a credit card. We offer the best way to buy XRP with debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Binance: This is where the world trades with Ripple
Binance's first-class matching engine supports up to 1,400,000 orders per second. This ensures smooth crypto trading.
Trading cryptocurrencies on Binance is easy and intuitive. It only takes a few steps to purchase XRP.
Safe & trustworthy
Millions of crypto users around the world trust us. Your account is protected by our multi-layer and multicluster system architecture as well as the SAFU insurance fund (Secure Assets Fund for Users).
The Binance exchange has the highest levels of liquidity and volumes in the world for a wide variety of crypto trading pairs and offers multiple options for buying XRP.
What to do after buying XRP
You can easily keep your XRP in your Binance account or in the Trust Wallet, the most user-friendly and secure crypto wallet app.
You can trade XRP and over 150 other cryptocurrencies on the market-dominating, fast and secure trading platform from Binance. Binance offers multiple XRP trading pairs to suit all of your needs.
Use XRP to send and receive money using XRP technology, which is supported by a network of over 200 banks, payment services, and other businesses.
You can also buy goods with XRP. More and more merchants are accepting XRP today.
Some Binance charity projects accept donations in XRP. These projects aim to improve the lives of less privileged people. You can donate XRP to help others benefit from the great growth potential of the blockchain.
(!) Cryptocurrency investments, including buying XRP through Binance, are subject to market risks. Binance makes buying XRP as easy as possible for you. We do our best to adequately inform our users about every cryptocurrency that we offer on our exchange. However, we are not responsible for the results of your XRP purchases. This page and any information it contains is not intended to be used as an advertisement for any particular cryptocurrency or for any particular method of acquiring it.
- What is the longest time measurement
- What are some cheap places to stay in Singapore
- What is a free alternative to Ahrefs
- What good cause does the evil serve
- Who wants to make some money
- What is the difference between why and why
- It can be painful to starve yourself to death
- What makes certain foods high in protein
- What does French-Canadian mean
- Gallbladder pain is an emergency
- What presidents were in military american
- How do I write answers in exams
- Were there interracial marriages in ancient China
- How can the brutality of the police be stopped?
- Why should you visit Bagan Myanmar
- What is Bayesian Machine Learning
- Can a google blogger be monetized
- Do the constants apply to quantum theory
- Which famous singers sound really terrible live
- Can lime abort a baby
- How do sports betting providers make money
- What merges on Quora
- Why does Banksy remain anonymous
- Why do some people need protein powder
- How is Graham's number different from infinity?
- Why does anorexia cause heart failure
- What is the perfect simulation in statistics
- Are money-making apps real
- What is the Dukan diet
- Which word explains your day
- What does project consistency mean
- What are the EY customers in India
- Speak Chinese Thai Mandarin or Cantonese
- Will affiliate marketing still work in 2019