How do you prioritize
Prioritizing tasks: 9 ways to work efficiently
The fact that many tasks can only be done half-heartedly at once speaks clearly against the myth of multitasking. However, the opposite of this is also not recommended: we are talking about perfectionism. If you constantly check your work and place an excessive emphasis on actually negligible details, this costs time and nerves and is out of proportion to the possibly perfect result. The Pareto principle can also be applied here: if 20 percent of the input already accounts for 80 percent of the output, the remaining 80 percent of the workload is only responsible for 20 percent of the result.
This fact can be illustrated with the price range when buying a car: For a few thousand euros you can get a fully functional vehicle with a functional interior; If you dig much deeper into your pocket, you mainly only pay for more or less useful optional equipment and the brand name.
In order to make your workload as efficient as possible, you should be content with just doing a lot of work “well”. This is often better than concentrating all energies on a single task while everyone else falls behind. To do this, however, you have to accept the fact that mistakes can happen. Be open to criticism and learn from it instead of wasting your time trying to deliver a perfect result from the start.
Filtering your to-do list according to “urgent” and “important” is already a step in the right direction. After all, you need to make yourself aware, willy-nilly, that you only have to Mitigation - at the end of the day or week, some items on your plan will likely still be unchecked.
- How does the Cloudflare outage affect Discord
- Are people with high IQ degenerate
- What is 1 plus 3
- Is iron possible to make gold?
- Malaysians hate China
- How was your school
- Korean men like Chinese girls
- How can we control traffic accidents
- What are black grapes good for?
- Scotland and Ireland are both Celtic
- Should I invest in gold through Augmont?
- When is fast food bad for you?
- What are the best Bach recordings
- Is water soluble in water
- How do students research
- What are the citizens of Singapore most proud of?
- How can I reach Singapore by sea
- Which countries have banned McDonalds?
- When did Helen Keller die?
- Should I learn Java first or C.
- What are the best vegan makeup brands
- What is the answer to 5 5
- GameStop will go out of business
- Are marijuana stocks the next bitcoin?