How can industrial waste be recycled
Hazardous industrial waste - raw materials of the future?
Free webinar series from econ industries for waste management.
Sustainability, circular economy, resource conservation, climate protection: the tasks ahead of us in waste management are huge. Rising raw material prices and the need to secure raw material supplies even when resources are becoming scarcer make the recovery of such raw materials from hazardous industrial waste and contaminated soils more attractive - the keywords here are resource efficiency and urban mining.
The company econ industries services GmbH from Starnberg, Upper Bavaria has been developing and selling efficient and flexible solutions for the recycling of hazardous industrial waste and contaminated soils worldwide for years. The proven VacuDry technology from econ industries offers the most environmentally friendly and most flexible solution for the recovery of raw materials from such industrial waste according to the state of the art. As an expert in this field, econ industries will start a free webinar series on topics for waste management on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
In the first part of the webinar series entitled "Hazardous industrial waste - raw materials of the future?", The econ industries team will shed light on the changing framework conditions in waste management. On the basis of practical examples, the technical possibilities that already exist today and contribute to the circular economy in the area of hazardous industrial waste are shown. Because instead of thermal recovery (i.e. incineration) or landfill, recycling, i.e. the material recovery and reuse of valuable raw materials, should come first.
econ industries cordially invites you to participate in the webinar:
Hazardous industrial waste - raw materials of the future? How can we use the potential of the circular economy for climate protection?
Start: Wednesday, May 19th, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. CEST
- Trends in the waste disposal market and politics
- Material recycling as an alternative to incineration and landfill
- Practical examples from the chemical and metal industry
- Hazardous waste recycling & Industry 4.0
In addition to the experts from econ industries, Rüdiger Weiß, the managing director of the Association of Bavarian Waste Management Companies (VBS) eV, will also be there on May 19, 2021 to talk to the participants of the webinar about the current political situation with regard to waste disposal and recycling management in Bavaria to discuss.
Source: econ industries GmbH
- What moves at the speed of light
- What's wrong with the following resume
- What unusual operating systems have you used
- What neighborhood are the most Chinese students in?
- Is the NRA against background checks
- Are shock troops synonymous with special forces
- Why is money never enough
- What makes your heart beat faster
- How much energy exists in the universe
- What is the word to describe everything
- Why is personality more important than beauty
- Running out of Saudi oil
- What is your salary after completing a doctorate
- What role do you play in life
- What causes chest pain after a mammogram
- Will P Chidambaram go back to prison?
- Why humans don't live in Antarctica
- How do primates and mammals differ
- Are Costco and Aldi related
- Should I do a university sport
- Is Dark Souls 1 worth playing
- What is the salary of a railroad TC
- Is diabetes insured in Star Health Insurance?
- Why do I always think of money