What is the R-factor
There are currently 187,000 people infected with coronavirus in Germany. The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) recorded 11,040New infectionsWithin 24 hours. The 7 day incidence nationwide is currently 72.8 (number of new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in seven days, as of May 19, 2021, 8:30 a.m.). There can be considerable regional fluctuations in the 7-day incidence.
Since the pandemic began, 3,614,095 people in Germany have been shown to have been infected with the corona virus. The number of deaths is 86,665, compared to the previous day it rose by 284. The total number ofadministered vaccine doses according to the RKI is 40.6 million (as of May 18). On May 17, 2021, 522,941 vaccinations were given. 37.5 percent of the population have now received at least one dose of vaccine.
You will find an overview of the number of cases at the RKI. In addition, the Covid-19 dashboard offers a detailed display by district and state.
According to the RKI's situation report, the infection rate (number of reproductions) with the coronavirus in Germany is currently 0.73 (7-day R value, as of May 18). The Reproduction number R refers to the average number of people infected by a Covid 19 infected person. It refers to a period over several days that is in the past. If the R value fluctuates around 1, the infection process stagnates. If the R-value rises permanently above 1, the number of cases also increases.
Case numbers worldwide
According to Johns Hopkins University (JHU), worldwide 164,234,081 people infected with the coronavirus. 3,404,391 people have died from or with the coronavirus. A total of 1.51 billion vaccine doses were administered (as of May 19, 8:30 a.m.). You can find more figures on the JHU website.
Questions about the current corona rules and offers of help in Germany we answer on our topic page.
All important questions about Corona vaccination we answer here.
An overview too Corona tests you'll find here.
- Used up to and including unless grammatically correct
- How is the cell made of
- Is studying money and everything
- England did mass shootings
- Which country can I migrate to?
- What do Swedes usually eat for dinner?
- Why can't I encourage a question to be answered?
- What do the Chinese think of themselves
- How much human intelligence is inherited
- What is a balanced diet 3
- What are some existing technology monopolies
- Which benzodiazepines are most effective
- What is the Mac IP address
- The completely empty space contains energy
- How many pounds is a British stone
- Suggestions for HR interview books
- What is a learning society
- Can we give Venus an artificial moon?
- What is EdPoint
- Online education is better
- Are most people depressed or happy?
- What should you never love in life?
- Why do I feel full but hungry
- Shakespeare's Hamlet suffers from the Odipus complex