Indexes Google dynamic URLs
Dynamic URLs or dynamic websites are generated at the moment a user is queried. In contrast to static websites, they are not stored as a whole on the respective server, but are generated with the data stored on the server and an application. A program or application accesses a database and creates a website based on the user's request. Dynamic URLs are mainly used for web forms, product lists, sessions or interactive websites.
General information 
Practical relevance 
An example of a dynamic URL:http://www.domain.de/ategorie/artikel.php?language=de&inhalt=dynamische-urls
A dynamic website is generated here, which reads the content of an article page from a certain category in German. It is a product list that is generated at the moment of the user query. One reason why dynamic URLs are used here could be that the topicality of the available articles is in the foreground. Ideally, a user does not want to be shown any articles that are not available.
Importance for search engine optimization 
The use of dynamic websites is widespread and is known as best practice in many cases. However, search engine crawlers cannot always assign dynamic URLs or interpret them correctly. Therefore, different aspects of search engine optimization have to be considered so that the so-called crawlability, i.e. access for the crawler, is ensured.
- In addition, dynamic URLs are said to have the disadvantage of a poorer click through rate in the search results pages. However, the search engines are learning and in many cases are now very good at using a dynamic URL. But that depends on which parameters are used and how useful they are.
- With dynamic URLs, semantic aspects should be considered, because while static URLs describe the page content with keywords, this is often not the case with dynamic URLs. It is therefore advisable to generate dynamic page titles, keywords and a description of the content of the generated website in the meta area of the site.
- When generating dynamic content, it is essential to pay attention to the search engine-friendly designation of this content. The code should be kept lean: unnecessary parameters should be removed. The URLs should be as short as possible, even if there is no limit to the number of parameters. In addition, no important parameters should be hidden, for example by rewriting in static URLs with loss of information.
- For certain use cases it is essential to avoid dynamic URLs. Menus, navigation or footer links should be implemented statically so that a search engine can interpret these links correctly, because the link juice may be lost. This also applies to text boxes whose content is only accessible via scripts. The guidelines of the search engine operator can be helpful in individual cases.
- Dynamic URLs are not very user-friendly. If a user forgets a parameter or only copies part of the URL, he can be led to a 404 error page, which in turn can increase the bounce rate. In addition, these URLs are of limited use when shared on social networks.
Importance for search engine optimization 
Google officially commented on dynamic URLs in a blog post back in 2008.. The Googlebot basically has no problems crawling and indexing URLs with parameters. In this article, Google also recommends offering corresponding dynamic URLs for dynamically generated content. In addition, there is no limit to the parameters that Google can read. However, it is advisable to keep the URLs as short as possible.
To make it easier for Google to crawl dynamic URLs, the Google Search Console offers the Googlebot recommendations for handling individual parameters.
If you use Google Analytics for web analysis, you must ensure that the dynamic URLs are created correctly, especially when creating goals or funnel steps. It is important to use regular expressions for this.
- ↑ Dynamic URLs vs. Static URLs - The Best Practice for SEO is Still Clear. moz.com. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Improved control of URLs with parameters. googlewebmastercentral-de.blogspot.de. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Guidelines for Webmasters. support.google.com. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Everything about dynamic URLs googleblog.com. Retrieved on April 30, 2018
- ↑ Categorizing parameters with the URL parameter tool support.google.com Retrieved on 04/30/2018
Web links 
- Why do identical twins have different thoughts
- Dogs recognize their pups as adults
- Why do people call lesbians gay
- Has modernity ever really ended?
- Which companies offer good webinars?
- What's better than Craigslist personals these days
- What is fashionable lifestyle blogging about?
- Which country has the greatest freedom?
- What amazes you most about playing Warframe
- Where could I learn communication skills
- Should I invest in gold through Augmont?
- How were dogs before domestication
- Should Saudi Arabia be a country
- Why is the orderly process important
- Can click funnels be profitable in 2020
- What are Donald Trump's worst policies
- What does it mean to you to be brave
- Must eat protein every day
- You can get cancer from spicy food
- Which country taxes its citizens the most?
- What determines the internet speed
- Does eating without vegetables affect your brain
- Can we book cinema tickets with Paytm
- Why do people try to impress others
- What are some arguments against greyhound racing
- How CPA Marketers Make Money
- How can we control religious intolerance
- How fat is considered obese
- What caused the SARS epidemic
- Which one is really prouder or prouder
- Are laziness and procrastination the same thing?
- Who will invade Australia
- Was Obama born in America or not
- Is it worth emigrating to Germany?