Psychopaths blackmail people
Of relationships with psychopathic partners
Actually, I don't know exactly why I'm piqing this text. As a recommendation? As a rather not recommendation? Most likely because I would be interested in what you think about it. The author has dedicated herself to the subject of "psychopaths". Her two books are accordingly called "Surrounded by psychopaths. How to successfully defend yourself against difficult people (2015)" and "My (ex) partner is a psychopath. Ways out of the victim trap (2017)", their website consequently www. psychopathen.info.
But here you go: what is normal? What is pathological Isn't the term "psychopath" itself totally derogatory and thus also meta-psychopathological. Or does someone open their eyes? The ratings on Amazon range from 5 to 1 stars.
According to the author, psychopaths are characterized by increasingly extensive verbal abuse, devaluation and emotional blackmail towards their fellow human beings. She puts forward the thesis that people who had suffered violence in their early childhood now (unconsciously) pass this violence on, e.g. Sometimes also extremely subtle, and thus received a feeling of justice. At the same time, the psychopaths are very charismatic and skillfully manipulate their victims. Despite rule violations, insolence and self-love, they could bind other people to themselves. Like a carnivorous plant, she writes in the book.
The bottom line: You have to communicate differently with a psychopathic partner / boss. Or think twice about the whole thing. One can definitely give oneself exhausting justifications, explanations, requests, outbursts of emotion.
So far so good. Anyone who finds the topic exciting but prefers a more factual and less dramatic book: "Having fun at work despite being a boss. Understanding personality styles, helping to shape communication successfully and healthily" (Sachse, Collatz, Springer Verlag 2015).
- In theory, you could catch a bullet
- Is intermittent fasting safe for the elderly
- ACT is nice
- Why is human development required
- Tourists can visit Mumukshu Bhawan in Varanasi
- Female astronauts wearing bras in space
- What an unusual Shakespeare play really surprised you
- Why is religion important in schools
- What is too beautiful
- When does the lottery win go wrong?
- Insurance is a legal scam
- Is Ripple XRP dead
- What are statistically independent events in probability
- What is the value of gamification in the workplace
- Are health insurance companies profit-oriented
- Do children understand the importance of money
- Can you feel your own death
- What are the benefits of social media 1
- I can strangle myself
- Which instantly makes you question someone's intelligence
- What is Pinocchio's story
- How do I write an exclamation point
- What should everyone know about love
- Why is Singapore so safe