Can bend easily due to gravity
Physical explanation: "pencil point dance"
Obituary for Maren Heinzerling
Study of general mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Munich (1958 - 1964),
Diploma thesis: "Investigation of the vibration behavior of a four-axle bogie on the analog computer".
Active in the following areas:
Central calculation, development, customer service, system technology, marketing, claim management, from 1993: Sales manager for overall railway systems for Africa, Asia and Australia.
Active in the following companies:
Krauss-Maffei locomotive factory => now Siemens Mobility;
Siemens specialist book publisher (freelance as a technical editor during the family phase);
Traffic engineering Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm => now EADS;
AEG rail vehicles => ABB Daimler-Benz Transportation => now Bombardier.
Phases of life, private matters
15 years part-time in Munich
10 years full-time in Munich and Berlin,
1 ½ years full-time in Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
10 years family break,
Married for 29 years, two children, three grandchildren
retired since 2000.
Membership in the associations:
German Association of Women Academics DAB, German Association of Women Engineers dib,
Association of German Engineers VDI and German Machine Technology Society DMG
1986 Co-founder of the DAB working group "Women in Science and Technology"
1990 initiator of the “1. Munich Girls Technology Day ”, forerunner of the nationwide Girls‘ Day.
2002 Initiator and spokesperson for the VDI working group "Multimobil"
2007-2013 initiator and head of the project “Magical Physics in Elementary Schools” in cooperation with the Berlin Community Foundation
2008 co-founder of the “Magic Physics Learning Workshop” in Berlin-Wedding
2009 Awarded the Federal Cross of Merit
2010 Award as MINT ambassador of the Federal Republic
2013 nomination for the German Age Award of the Robert Bosch Foundation
Since 2013 development of the project “Magical Physics with Language and Subject Boxes” together with Martin Bock
2017 nomination for the Chancellor's National Integration Award
2017 Award of the Berlin badge of honor for social commitment
2017 Award of the capital city prize for integration and tolerance
2017 Awarding of the German Citizens' Prize for her life's work
2020 Award of honorary membership in the German Association of Women Academics e.V.
Contact: [email protected]
- What is the use of a pronoun
- Is math important to a science student
- Where can I buy a gun 1
- Helps prevent colds from garlic
- What are the platforms for casino games
- What types of cancer can become aggressive
- Is there a perfect diet?
- What happens to unsold Christmas trees
- What are fast foods
- When will Apple's stock price fall?
- What is withholding tax rate
- Do snails do something good
- Loved Lily Potter Snape
- What percentage is 8 out of 12
- What should everyone know about Honolulu
- What is your salary after completing a doctorate
- Why are we hiring house cleaning services
- What are the components of HRIS
- What are the most realistic strategy games
- What is the feeling of being a psychologist
- How much do portable storage units cost
- What is the healthy alternative to rice
- What are some strange stories
- What is a personal health card