What is OLK
Database of file extensions and file types
Do you ever have problems with unknown file types?
You are at the right place, we will help you solve them!
If you have gotten to this point, chances are that you have a problem with the OLK file. To open your OLK file or to solve any other problem with this file, read the information on this page carefully.
Information about the OLK
|Full name of the file||Manufacturer||popularity|
|Microsoft Outlook Address Book Format||Microsoft|
What is an OLK file?
Address book created by Microsoft Outlook, an email application. May contain contact information for people and organizations. Can save names, phone numbers, addresses, titles, organization information, and other contact information. Used to save and load contacts.
OLK files can be opened manually in Outlook 2003 by entering the following command: Outlook.Exe / l olk_filename. OLK files can also be opened by Microsoft Word 2003 and used for mail merge and other document operations.
Outlook contacts are more commonly saved as Personal Address Book (.PAB) files.
How to open the OLK file
The most common problem when you can't open a OLK file is weird - you don't have the appropriate application installed on your device. The solution is very simple, you just have to select one (or more) programs from the list on this page and install them with which you can open OLK. After the successful installation, the computer should automatically connect the software you just installed to the OLK file, which you cannot open.
Programs that open the OLK file
Other problems with the OLK
You downloaded one of the programs and installed it successfully and you still have the problem with the OLK file? There could be several causes for this incident - here are a few reasons that are responsible for most of the problems with the OLK: files
- The OLK file that the problem relates to is damaged
- The file was not fully downloaded (please re-download the file from the same source or from the email attachment)
- In the "Windows directory" there is no corresponding connection between the OLK file and the installed program for its operation
- The file is infected with a virus or malware
- The application that is responsible for the operation of the OLK file does not have the necessary capacities on the PC, or no necessary control elements have been installed to enable the program to start
All you have to do is enter the file extension, e.g. "pdf" or "mkv" - after clicking the button you will be redirected immediately to the correct subpage - provided that we have this file type in our database.
- Which insurance companies cover gynecomastia
- How can time be at the same time
- How the application connects to the SQL Server
- Like the Swiss Indians
- Which K-pop group is the richest
- What are machine learning libraries in Java
- How should poems be written?
- Has anyone ever died of lettuce
- How do you slowly bake dough
- Which shapes have five sides
- What is A2A and B2A
- Can you trust politicians
- How are chess players classified
- Whose responsibility is unemployment
- What makes a great webinar
- What are the best data science consulting firms
- How can I go abroad
- Who celebrates Christmas
- Why is human development necessary
- How is Rollins College for MBA
- What are IMF goals
- What is the marginal distribution in statistics
- All Japanese were cruel during WWII
- What is lack of education