Is epoxy floor good
Epoxy resin - many positive properties
The durability of epoxy resin is enormous
The durability of the resin after curing is unusually high. However, epoxy resin is not particularly resistant to light. That is, it will yellow easily if no special clear coat is applied. Even if the epoxy is colored with special tinting paints or color pigments, it is not completely lightfast.
The high strength of the dry epoxy can be significantly increased. For this purpose, glass fiber fabrics are embedded in the liquid epoxy. Then, in the best case scenario, epoxy resin can achieve the same strength as steel. However, the weight is much lower and, above all, the epoxy is absolutely corrosion-free.
An overview of the positive properties of epoxy resin
Most of these positive properties only appear after the epoxy compound has cured completely. Therefore, not only the drying time must be observed, but also the curing phase.
- high strength
- Impact insensitive
- good abrasion resistance and hardness
- hardly any tendency to crack
- resistant to acids
- resistant to chlorinated hydrocarbons
- resistant to alcohol, petrol, mineral oil
- good electrical insulation
- good tracking resistance
- Epoxy resin is difficult to ignite
- particularly low shrinkage due to drying
- high dimensional accuracy
- high adhesive strength
- Heat resistance very high
- optimal thermal properties sometimes up to 250 degrees
- high density around 1.20 grams per cubic centimeter
Negative properties of epoxy resin
There are of course not all good things about epoxy. But in relation to the long list of positive properties, the negative list is really short.
- not completely lightfast
- continues to burn once ignited
- not resistant to highly concentrated acids
- In its liquid state, it can cause rash and inflammation
- Who pays the tariff
- How do you treat rust poisoning
- Who are the top IT consulting firms
- Which companies belong to the Illuminati
- What training advice should never be followed
- Have you ever hit your boss
- What prevents the evil
- How much DNA do siblings share
- Should I reply to Quora?
- Records WiFi history
- Which do you prefer wisdom or intelligence
- How do I lubricate anal for sex
- Time has its own dimensions
- Should I use WordPress or not
- How high are high cheekbones
- What percentage of Thai people have Chinese ancestors?
- Can energy take up space
- Define cars personality
- Is Turkey better than Saudi Arabia
- What is a Discord Logo
- Why should you visit Bagan Myanmar
- Is it possible to overcome meditation?
- Can spinach cause diarrhea If so, why
- What is the point of the symbolism