What does the second amendment protect?
Vaccination clearing center for special hardship cases with diagnoses that are not listed in the Corona Vaccination Ordinance
The aim of the vaccination is in particular to reduce the number of serious illnesses and deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in the population. The Standing Vaccination Commission at the Robert Koch Institute (STIKO) has therefore scientifically analyzed which groups of people are most at risk and recommended a sequence for their vaccination.
The Federal Ministry of Health then divided people with an increased risk of illness and death into three groups and stipulates the sequence of vaccinations in the applicable coronavirus vaccination ordinance. In addition to age and occupation, there are other risk factors.
The vaccination ordinance lists diseases (trisomy 21, organ transplantation, dementia, intellectual disability, severe depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, malignant haematological diseases, solid tumor diseases in need of treatment, interstitial lung diseases, COPD, cystic fibrosis, diabetes mellitus, difficult to control kidney disease. pronounced obesity, immunodeficiency or HIV infection, autoimmune diseases or rheumatological diseases, heart failure, arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, arterial hypertension, apoplexy, bronchial asthma, inflammatory bowel disease) that have a very high, high or increased risk of severe or fatal Have the disease progression after infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and therefore lead to earlier authorization to vaccinate.
If you suffer from one of the diseases listed, you can contact your family doctor. They will be informed about the next steps so that you preferably receive a vaccination against Covid-19.
Invitation management is carried out centrally by the Senate Administration for Health, Nursing and Equal Opportunities. Citizens or those responsible in the medical and nursing field can contact the following addresses with questions and problems:
In its recommendation, the STIKO emphasized that not all clinical pictures that can lead to an increased risk of COVID-19 could be named. Individuals who, according to a medical assessment, have a very high, high or increased risk of a serious or fatal course of the disease after a corona infection due to special circumstances, have a priority right to a corona vaccination in individual cases. A corresponding medical certificate is required.
The Central Medical Expert Office (ZMGA) in the State Office for Health and Social Affairs (LAGeSo) was commissioned by the Senate Department for Health, Nursing and Equal Opportunities to examine these individual cases and to issue a corresponding medical certificate. What you need to consider when submitting your application is explained below.
- Why are Bangladeshis much darker than Pakistanis
- Gravitational waves weaken through time and space
- Is life a passion or a fashion
- How can I stop feeling like shit?
- What is racist behavior
- Are you a warrior of social justice
- Why shouldn't students work part-time?
- What is it like to be a Chinese Muslim
- Bake cookies
- What are the benefits of being gifted
- Why is national service important
- Muslims have numerous wives
- Who killed Sirius
- Things really go into black holes
- How can I learn to swim myself?
- What did you feel after being fondled
- Construction workers in England are well paid
- What causes chest pain after a mammogram
- How good a lawyer is Ted Cruz
- 168 cm is like many feet
- Why are distance runners so thin
- How do you say deer in Urdu
- What is social media influencer marketing
- What is the easiest product to market