How do I sign into Gmail
Sign in to Gmail: Instructions and help with problems
OTTO works with partners who also process the data retrieved from your device (tracking data) for their own purposes (e.g. creating profiles) / for the purposes of third parties. Against this background, not only the collection of tracking data, but also their further processing by these providers requires consent. The tracking data is only collected when you click on the "OK" button on the banner on otto.de. The partners are the following companies:
Facebook Ireland Limited, Google Inc., Pinterest Europe Limited, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, OS Data Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Otto Group Media GmbH, Ströer SSP GmbH.
Further information on the data processing by these partners can be found in the data protection declaration on otto.de. The information is also available via a link in the banner.
- Why don't Facebook ads work
- Why is symbolism so psychologically powerful?
- What is the extended supply in JNTUK 1
- What do Americans think of Myanmar?
- Tumblr is a good blog site
- Which countries accept Rohingya refugees?
- Why do Indians celebrate Christmas Day
- Can metal detectors detect lead?
- Are gigolo safe
- Which teaching aid is the best
- Why did you come to Quora 15
- Do you still love your ex
- How is Societe Generale Bangalore doing
- Who can help create a company profile
- Control Filipinos
- How do I play Dungeons and Dragons
- What is the biggest question that has ever been asked
- How is music production
- Mental illnesses are contagious
- Who qualifies as a protected veteran
- Does the general theory of relativity interpret gravity incorrectly
- How wrong are some Quora answers
- What are the different types of churches
- What makes a good stepmother