Who is Lilith in the Koran
Matruda (the outcast) is the first wife of Adam and mother of satans according to Islamic popular belief. Since she did not bear children to Adam and became unruly towards him, Adam cast her out. As an act of revenge, she turned to Iblis, who was also cast out, to make him her new husband and to beget the Satans with him. In the Koran, however, there is no mention of Matruda. Instead, it has been proven by field research in Syria. Matruda also shows parallels to Lilith. In Jewish mysticism, Lilith is considered the outcast wife of Adam, who became Samael's companion.
- ↑ cf. "Belief in demons in Islam" Author: Tobias Nünlist Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG (publisher) Page 58, 2015, ISBN 978-3-11-033154-7.
- ↑ Siegmund Hurwitz: Lilith. The First Eve: A Historical and Psychological Study of Dark Aspects of the Feminine Daimon, 2004 page 168 ISBN 3-85630-633-1
Categories:Supernatural being (islam)
Status of information: 11/24/2020 11:11:44 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats have been removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is now incorrect or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- Believe libertarians in the rights of states
- How do I save a Python file
- How often do people beat you
- Why don't supermarkets have watches?
- Can a fingerprint be changed by an operation?
- What self-defense weapons are legal
- The US dollar never collapses, but why
- How did your IQ study go?
- Lithuanian came from Sanskrit
- What is the greatest highlight in film history
- Animals once had human souls
- What is Paytm 4
- Will blood cancer ever be cured?
- Why do people make racist comments
- Will Neymar ruin his career at PSG?
- Is Tasmania his own country
- Are paranoid schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder dangerous
- What is the landing page conversion rate
- Why are Singaporeans so superstitious
- Canoeing is a good practice
- How is the interview with TERI University
- What determines one's personal hobbies and interests
- What are some strange bird behaviors
- What is the future of gamification