What are the language rules
Word frequency: very rarely
The word “language rule” has been used very rarely in German-language texts in recent years. The word frequency says nothing about the familiarity of the word or its occurrence in the spoken language.
We divide words into five groups: “very often”, “often”, “regularly”, “rarely” and “very rarely”.
|very rare||very often|
Presentation / fonts
The representation with sans serif font, typewriter, old German font and handwriting looks like this:
Wortscheutung.info is a dictionary with explanations of the meaning and spelling, hyphenation, grammar, pronunciation, the origin of the word, example sentences and translations. We answer the questions: What does language rule mean? How do you write language rule?
References and sources include: Duden German universal dictionary, Really German dictionary, Smart Etymological dictionary of the German language, University of Leipzig Vocabulary lexicon, Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm: German dictionary, German online vocabulary information system, PONS German spelling, Digital Dictionary of the German Language, Joachim Heinrich Campe: Dictionary of the German language, Wolfgang Pfeifer [Head]: Etymological dictionary of German, The Free Dictionary, Wikipedia and others. Details can be found in the individual articles.
The article is available under the licenses listed here. A list of authors is available at Wiktionary. The article was edited and supplemented.
The license conditions only apply to the pure article (dictionary entry), but do not apply to the application examples, the thesaurus and the user comments. Examples from Wikipedia are also under the dual license GNU Free Documentation License and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported. Example sentences from tatoeba.org are under the Creative Commons license CC-BY 2.0 FR.
- Where can I get ACET learning materials
- What is a time-varying magnetic field
- What is procurement strategy
- Why can't I upload audio to Facebook
- Neutrinos definitely have mass
- Which city name ends with ane
- What is the name of 1000 trillion
- Why is chromium used to coat iron
- Could our dreams come from parallel universes?
- How can I use Canadian coins
- What are plantation crops
- Does Mark Zuckerberg have a personal assistant
- What does this symbol J
- How does digital marketing dominate traditional marketing?
- Can herbivorous animals digest meat?
- How does manufacturing benefit from digital signage
- Is world peace attainable
- Are you predisposed to be obese?
- Intelligent people are more childish
- Why I prefer fat women
- Smoking and drinking causes heart attacks
- What is sports cricket
- Which country hates America the most
- What do you like to eat
- How do toppers 2
- What are western family values
- Are secondary market pensions really pensions
- How much does food cost in China
- Water bottle refilling is cancer related
- How many layers does the internet have
- Can someone enter the Kaaba in Mecca
- What scares smart people
- How many friends did Taylor Swift have
- How powerful is your passport