What is a good introduction
Hand Surgery: Good Introduction
Hand injuries are very common and the end result to be achieved depends largely on primary care. In this respect, it is important that a clear introduction is also available to non-specialists who are familiar with the treatment of such injuries.
The book gives the advanced training assistant in trauma surgery and plastic surgery a good introduction to the treatment of common injuries to the hand, whereby the careful examination is also well dealt with. In the sense of a checklist, the “Traumatological Hand Surgery” is very well illustrated and structured according to keywords, so that it has a good place in emergency care in every surgical outpatient department. It is particularly to be welcomed that the very important topic of adequate follow-up treatment is presented in a competent manner. G. Bjorn Stark
Abdul Kader Martini, Wolfgang Daecke: Traumatological hand surgery. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg 2011, 156 pages, hardback, 99.95 euros
- Tasmania could become independent from Australia
- Are food stamps of welfare
- What is pantheism from your point of view?
- Big girls like big boys
- What do you think of Quora moderation
- Everyone has a niche
- How many wars has America won?
- What is a terrible teacher
- Who discovered the gender
- How many states are there in Malaysia
- What exactly is the Big Bang Theory
- What's your Least Favorite Reality Show?
- What does ROI stand for
- What is traditional marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing Can it Help
- What are some examples of eating disorders
- How does the interest rate affect exchange rates
- Why are Singaporeans moving to Canada
- How pure are the Malaysians in Malaysia
- What is the difference between rice and pasta
- What are the characteristics of low voltage
- Where do outlet stores get their inventory from?
- Punctuation is being overused
- How dangerous are private military entrepreneurs