How much force is 1 Newton
The Newton is the SI unit of force. It was named after the British scientist Isaac Newton.
One newton is therefore the force that is required to accelerate a stationary body with a mass of 1 kg to a speed of 1 m / s within one second.
One Newton is therefore the force that is required for a body with a mass of 1 kg with an acceleration of 1m / s2 to accelerate.
Corresponding approximately the weight of a body weighing 102 g at sea level. The mean acceleration due to gravity is GN = 9.80665 m / s². The unit symbol can be combined with the usual prefixes for units of measure.
|1 N||≡ 1 kg · m / s²||= 105 dyn||≈ 0.102 kp||≈ 0.225 lbf||≈ 7.233 pdl|
|1 dyn||= 10-5 N||≡ 1 g · cm / s²||= 1/980665 kp||≈ 22,480.9 lbf||≈ 723301 pdl|
|1 kp||= 9.80665 N||= 980665 dyn||≡ GN · 1 kg||≈ 2.205 lbf||≈ 70.932 pdl|
|1 lbf.||= 4.4482216152605 N||≈ 444822 dyn||= 0.45359237 kp||≡ GN 1 lb.||≈ 32,174 pdl|
|1 pdl.||= 0.138254954376 N||≈ 13825.5 dyn||≈ 0.0141 kp||≈ 0.0311 lbf||≡ 1 lb. · ft / s²|
Newton is the SI unit of force. Compound units are not listed.
- daN, Dean Newton (10 Newtons) is a unit that z. B. is used in lifting technology as well as in load securing to specify the load-bearing capacity or the breaking strength of ropes or belts (DIN 61360 Safe use of lifting accessories)
Categories: Unit Conversion | SI unit
- Strong abs help balance
- What makes a great webinar
- How much does the starting salary at EY
- What does the upper class look like
- Daily drinking of soda causes health problems
- What is the smallest three-digit number
- What is it like to be 24 years old
- What percentage of the earth's energy is solar
- What are the major exports of Singapore
- Why are there double standards in relationships
- How does fitness help your health
- How do I install the Facebook Pixel
- Who is a promoter
- What do you think about influencer marketing
- Bodybuilding is harmful to your health
- Why is MLM legitimate
- What is the difference between copyright and licensing
- What is a scope
- Which countries did you visit
- Why do I like to be quiet
- What is a new product in marketing
- Is the universe a super fluid
- What Dubai is a developed country
- What, according to Aristotle, is virtue