Didn't Rey actually kill Kylo Snoke
Star Wars 8 - That's why Rian Johnson let this character die
Beware, spoilers for Star Wars: Episode 8 - The Last Jedi will follow.For his Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi, Rian Johnson decided to kill Snoke, the supreme leader of the First Order, who was first introduced in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens. Various fan theories have grown up around the character, who also appeared as the dark master Kylo Ren, but now that Snoke has blessed the temporal, he will no longer be able to talk about his past for the time being. Why Johnson decided to have the character in the film killed at the hand of his student, he explains to Entertainment Weekly:
By the end of the film, [Kylo Ren] has grown from a would-be Vader to someone who can stand on his own two feet and take power as a complex villain. [...] So I thought the most interesting thing would be to eliminate the dynamic between 'Imperator' and student so that anything is possible in the next film. That also led to the possibility of a dramatic twist in the middle section that allows for a strong bond between Kylo and Rey.
In fact, with the decision of Snoke's death in Star Wars: Episode 8 - The Last Jedi, Rian Johnson takes a different path compared to the original trilogy. In this, the Sith Lord Darth Vader aka Anakin Skywalker decided only at the end of the last part The Return of the Jedi Knights to oppose his master, the Emperor. In the Death Star's throne room, he throws his master down a reactor shaft when the latter tortures Vader's son Luke Skywalker with lightning bolts. Before that, the dark ruler tried to convince Luke to take his father's place.
A popular fan theory about Star Wars: Episode 8 - The Last Jedi suggested that Snoke was the Sith Lord Darth Plagueis. In Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith, Chancellor Palpatine, who was then on the rise to become Emperor, mentions Plagueis' power, who found a way to create lives and people by influencing the midi-Chlorian microorganisms responsible for power to save from death. He made the way to the dark side more palatable for Anakin - after all, a vision haunted him beforehand in which his great pregnant love Padme would die in childbirth. The former student Palpatine was also the one who killed his master in his sleep. Rian Johnson hoped the background could be told elsewhere, although he didn't want to confirm that Snoke was Darth Plagueis.
What do you think about the death of Snoke in Star Wars: Episode 8 - The Last Jedi?
- There are hooligans in Germany
- Are geologists in demand
- What is holographic dark energy
- Can guava cause a miscarriage
- Why do many educational games fail
- Are red blood cells alive
- Which manufacturing industries are growing in India
- How can you define an interesting person
- How do you convert radians to centimeters?
- Why is time slower with high gravity
- Why are there jobs that Americans don't do
- Which is denser gold or steel
- What are the micro-niche websites
- Who doesn't celebrate Christmas?
- What are some jobs in computational linguistics
- How can a working license be created
- How do Dungeons and Dragons 1
- Who should go to law school?
- What is a crater
- What products have exorbitant profit margins
- How do you share your blog posts
- How to calculate the median
- What are the Marketing Certificate Courses
- How can we advertise the Google business listing