What are some little things that people do
5 little things that make others happy
Do you know that feeling of happiness when you've made someone's day a little nicer? Be it with a gesture, an attention or with your humor - making others happy makes us happier. In this post I would like to tell you 5 little things with which you can make the day of others and thus yours better.
Smile at someone
I grew up in the country and have learned to greet every passerby and smile at everyone. In the city, however, this has turned out to be rather difficult. Often one is stared at or even viewed with derogatory expression. In the meantime I have given up the greeting, but my smile has not. There is nothing worse than a curmudgeon approaching you. Most people smile back and are happy! Try it out, because in the worst case only yourself will feel better - smiling makes you happy!
Hold the door open
How many times has the door slammed in my face? Whether at subway stations, in shops or in public buildings - hardly anyone thinks it necessary to hold the door for the following people. For me it's a question of good behavior and it would never have occurred to me to just let the door slam back. So next time a fully packed person walks towards you or behind you, then take the 10 seconds and make their day a little nicer.
Ask someone about the day
This point takes a little more time than the others. With this you show appreciation and interest in others. This alone will make your counterpart feel better. Do not accept “good” or “bad” as the answer, but ask in more detail and try to start a conversation - without a mobile phone and without distraction. In-depth conversations connect and trigger a pleasant feeling.
Give a generous tip
If the service and / or service is good, give yourself a jolt and leave a slightly higher tip every now and then. The few coins don't hurt you and put a big smile on someone's face. After all, who is not happy when their work is rewarded and valued?
To make a compliment
Nothing easier than complimenting others. How often do you think “wow, such beautiful hair”, “I like the skirt” or more profound things? Just! We all do it, and we do it every day. So why not tell others what you think are great? Compliments build self-confidence. Given by strangers, they are often valued higher and are balm for the soul.
- What fish eat snakehead fish
- Why do we have to have money
- Can we study ACCA alone
- Are the organs of the Notre Dame cathedrals lost
- How to clean diamond jewelry
- Who gives the Prime Minister salary
- How do you buy high quality steak
- Which factors support the flow of time
- Which country has the most foreign investors?
- Are AirPods safe
- Can someone look like they have ADHD?
- Are the UAE a developed country
- Which are the largest online dealers internationally
- Who is the world's best submarine commander
- What is the full form of ZPHS
- Foreigners can open a bank account in Germany
- How do I start a supermarket franchise
- How does a healthy person behave
- Why is neutrino research important
- Is it okay to buy groceries online
- What are some characteristics of your personality
- What is the gross margin
- Finding passion is overrated
- Why do black holes vary in size?
- Tasmania could become independent from Australia
- How do cells regulate their cell size
- Why do Americans work so hard
- How can digital promotions increase sales
- What will the 2020s be like
- How big is the universe
- What is your greatest loss in life
- Salt actually causes high blood pressure
- Do sailboats have air conditioning
- What is metal sintering