What is a Good Sugar Free Diet
Sugar-free diet: the top sugar-free foods
Berries in particular, such as blackberries, raspberries or currants, are rich in vitamins, almost sugar-free, thanks to their high water content. On average, they provide less than 5 g of carbohydrates per 100 g.
Fruit with a lot of sugar
- Dried fruit
Exotic fruits such as mangoes or pineapples are fruits with a lot of sugar. Caution is also advised with all types of dried fruit: Due to the dehydration, their sugar content is very highly concentrated.
- Swiss chard
- Brussels sprouts
Especially green vegetables have a particularly low carbohydrate content (less than 3 g per 100 g) and are considered to be sugar-free.
By the way: No vegetables are completely sugar-free. Mushrooms, fennel and green asparagus are the frontrunners with a sugar content below 0.5 g per 100 g.
Vegetables with a lot of sugar
- Sweet potatoes
“A lot” is relative here - because vegetables generally contain hardly any sugar. The vegetables mentioned only provide more than 5 g of carbohydrates per 100 g.
- Can we bend the time
- How do I make a GroupMe bot
- Like the battery life on Apple AirPods
- What are WordPress Ads
- How good a lawyer is Ted Cruz
- How do I make my diet plan
- Which words describe life?
- What is component technology
- What can kill a relationship
- How nationalistic are the Singaporeans
- How do I apply for NASA
- What is 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 0
- Satan actually symbolizes the spirit
- Who are the highest paid esports players
- How much do mega pastors earn
- What do you think teenagers should work for
- What is the importance of nature reserves
- What technology makes us less intelligent?
- What will the 2020s be like
- When is Black Friday in America
- What does Bob mean at Walmart
- What is it like to miss someone
- Does Draco have lingering feelings about Hermione?
- How does a minimum pressure valve work