What is a visual perspective
Peter Bühler: Apprenticeship as a chemigrapher, study of printing and reproduction technology at the University of Applied Sciences for Printing, Stuttgart. Commercial teacher studies for printing technology and history at the TH Darmstadt. Teacher for media design and media technology at the Johannes-Gutenberg-Schule, Stuttgart, specialist advisor for printing and media technology at the regional council of Stuttgart, lecturer for specialist didactics of media technology at the state seminar for didactics and teacher training in Stuttgart. Membership in the framework curriculum committees for digital and print media designers, as well as for the print media industry / print and digital media specialist, in IHK examination committees, the print and media coordination group at the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport and in the central technical committee for print and media.
Patrick Schlaich: Studied electrical engineering at the University of Karlsruhe, graduated in 1992 as a graduate engineer, legal clerkship, graduated in 1995 with the second state examination, since then has worked as a teacher in training and further education in the field of media and information technology. Participation in curriculum commissions for media designers, technical high school and media specialist as well as in the central technical committee for printing and media, 2003 specialist advisor for media and information technology at the Freiburg regional council, since 2008 professor at the state seminar for didactics and teacher training (vocational schools) in Freiburg, 2015 participation in the development of common content requirements for the specialist sciences and specialist didactics in teacher training for the subject of printing and media technology, Kultusministerkonferenz Berlin.
Dominik Sinner: Studied industrial engineering at the Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences; Graduated in 2003 with a degree in industrial engineering (course: "Documentation and Design"). Then three years of professional activity in the field of technical documentation in Öhringen and Wangen im Allgäu. 2006 direct entry as a trade school teacher for media technology and economics at the Zeppelin trade school in Konstanz. Lessons at the vocational school, with the media designers and at the technical high school in the profile "design and media technology". 2009 advancement course to university advisor. Since 2006 member of the IHK examination committee for media designers.
- What is the best sedative
- Why are you stoic
- What Are Some Acid Reflux Treatments
- What can a 100 buy in Indonesia
- How does a flow switch work
- What is a B2B model
- Obesity is a problem for the rich
- What is sait approx.
- What does Chim mean in Singlish?
- Too many abortions can harm a woman
- Steve Winwood is a good guitarist
- Brahmins are now inviolable in India
- Should the Alabama Abortion Act be repealed
- Which cheap crypto currency should I invest?
- Which are some good resorts in the Maldives
- Why do many people hate me
- Is paid affiliate marketing successful?
- What would you like to announce
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about itching
- How do I check a company detail
- What do you think is passion really
- How do I find my true self
- Which software companies pay the highest salaries
- Can I make money with Yahoo?