Which activities do you find interesting
Welcome to Berlin!
You have been living in the guest house of the Humboldt University (HU-Berlin) at Ziegelstrasse 13a for a week. (The postal address is Ziegelstraße 12/10117 Berlin-Mitte).
Your task for the next few days is to get to know the area better and, above all, to get to know the BVG (Berliner Verkehrs Gemeinde - this is the S- and U-Bahn system)!
Go to the website for the BVG: http://www.bvg.de/index.php/de/Bvg/Start and start to find your way through Berlin!
1. Get to know the website:
A. What information do you expect to find on this page?
B. Look at the title of the page: What does “Es lebe Berlin.” Actually mean?
2. "Excursions and experiences"
A. Under “Excursions and Experiences” click on “Experience Berlin Center” and “Experience Green Berlin”.
B. Do you find it more interesting to experience the center or the surrounding area of Berlin? What do you find particularly interesting about it?
3. Back to the home page
A. Use the city map to find the address "Ziegelstraße 12" (10117 Berlin-Mitte) and then identify the next S or U-Bahn stops.
B. Search with the timetable information and note how to drive from Ziegelstraße to the following important places in the city!
- Potsdamer Platz
- Luisenplatz 1 (Charlottenburg Palace)
- Tauentzienstrasse 21-24 (KaDeWe)
- Habelschwerdter Allee 45 (Free University)
- Ostbahnhof (Pancho Dirk's punk music rehearsal room)
- Tegel Airport
4. What is the function of "My Moments"? Please take a look at My Moments on the BVG page and find at least ONE interesting application that you can report on to the class in class.
5. Extra credit!?! Send the professor and the other students an e-card from the BVG !!!
- How do I deal with a physical problem
- Why did Uber fail in China
- What's the best hike in Coorg
- Is mdi Gurgaon comparable to IIFT Delhi
- What is Conservative Thinking
- Is the Turkish airline a reliable airline
- Do Mongolians really have a low IQ
- What are five cryptocurrencies
- What are some cheap places to stay in Singapore
- What do Singaporeans think of Chinese tourists?
- What are the characteristics of highly sensitive people?
- What are some alternatives for American cheese
- NASA employees are paid well
- What services are included in the branding
- Have you tried frog legs before?
- How often do people beat you
- How much does a Googolplex cost
- Where can I meet girls in Dubai
- Affiliate marketing is frustrating
- Are people seen as machines
- Do Coimbatore people know Malayalam
- Why is tangent important
- What is racist behavior
- When did you stop chasing your dreams?
- Who lit the fire of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Is bacon bad for gout
- What is the life of the upper class
- What only you understand
- How does Rousseau find happiness
- How is UCL viewed by employers
- Did someone get a Schengen visa quickly?
- India becomes a capitalist country
- What is your IQ and fingerprint type
- Could Voldemort kill his Death Eater