What are some sad but beautiful songs
51 sad songs that are guaranteed to bring tears
There is nothing like sad songs that offer comfort after a breakup or grief. Or just the soundtrack to a bad day. Here are the best ...
It is a known fact that music can evoke intense emotions in us humans.
But what might surprise you is that sad music can do the opposite of what you would expect.
Discover these and 50 million more songs on Amazon Music Umlimited * now!
Because wallowing in sad songs can actually evoke positive feelings of “transcendence, peacefulness and nostalgia”, according to a recent study.
The songs allow us to reflect on bad, sad times and even feel a sense of comfort.
Luckily there are some really amazing sad songs - because what would life and love be without a little grief?
Listen to the saddest songs ever and prepare for a rush of emotions.
Make a note of this article on Pinterest!
(If we have forgotten a sad and beautiful song, please write us a comment!)
1. "Someone Like You" by Adele
2. "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith
3. "The Heart Wants What It Wants" by Selena Gomez
4. "Skinny Love" by Birdy
5. “Hallelujah” by Rufus Wainwright
6. “Stay” by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
7. "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.
8. "Good Woman" by Cat Power
9. "Samson" by Regina Spektor
10. "Breathe Me" by Sia
11. "You Were Mine" by Dixie Chicks
12. "Hey Mama" by Kanye West
13. "A Man / Me / Then Jim" by Rilo Kiley
14. "Twilight" by Elliott Smith
15. "The Sounds of Silence" by Disturbed
16. "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine
17. This Year's Love by David Gray
18. "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan
19. "Lost" by Michael Bublé
20. "Fix You" by Coldplay
21. "Heart" from stars
22. "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys
23. "Crown of Love" from Arcade Fire
24. "Say Something" by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
25. "Gloomy Sunday" by Billie Holiday
26. "Mad World" by Gary Jules ft. Michael Andrews
27. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab For Cutie
28. "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd
29. “Landslide” from Fleetwood Mac
30. "Guess I'm Doing Fine" by Beck
31. "Brick" by Ben Folds Five
32. "Unchained Melody" by Righteous Brothers
33. "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt
34. “Whiskey Lullaby” by Brad Paisley featuring Alison Krauss
35. "Something in the Way" by Nirvana
36. "River" by Joni Mitchell
37. "Creep" by Radiohead
38. "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice
39. "All of Me" by John Legend
40. "The Needle and the Damage Done" by Neil Young
41. “I Can't Make You Love Me / Nick of Time” by Bon Iver
42. "Poison & Wine" from The Civil Wars
43. "If You Say So" by Lea Michele
44. "John Wayne Gacy, Jr." by Sufjan Stevens
45. "Trouble" by Cat Stevens
46 “One more Light” from Linkin Park
47. "Summertime Sadness" by Lana del Rey
48. “I'm almost happy here” from Hotel Books
49. "1916" by Motörhead
50. “Place de la République” by Coeur de Pirate
51. “Last Love” by Prince Pi
We hope you enjoyed our list of sad songs. Why not bookmark yourself to come back to this list again and again if you ever want to feel pure emotion again.
- Why are Singaporeans moving to Canada
- Who is the best NBA 2K YouTuber
- How do you sharpen your teeth
- What will P Chidambaram do after the bail
- You can promote a website on forums
- How deep the submarines go
- There are too many celebrity chefs
- Which products were successful without significant marketing?
- How does apathy contribute to being bipolar?
- What are fat people good at?
- What does a typical week look like for you
- Did Jesus own slaves
- What if Italy never existed?
- SAAS companies use other SAAS tools
- What do you think about mother's day
- How to clean upholstery naturally
- Why is Harvard University better than Oxford
- What is the difference between Prolog and ProbLog
- How do i get views on wattpad
- Malaysia is getting more corrupt
- Can dual citizens join the US military
- Which companies need strong optical flow algorithms
- How is phenibut still legal
- What is the answer to 5 5