What are some interesting statistics projects
German ODA in data, facts and trends
1) This report analyzes the ODA of the countries of the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC). Not all OECD countries belong to the Development Committee, for example Turkey, which has become a major ODA donor in recent years due to its high spending on refugees in its own country. However, as the amount of this expenditure often fluctuates strongly, it has not been included in this report.
2) K. von Grebmer, J. Bernstein, F. Patterson, M. Wiemers, R. Ni Cheilleachair, C. Foley, S. Grid, K. Ekstrom, H. Fritschel, R. Mukerji: "Welthunger-Index 2019" (English ), Welthungerhilfe / Concern Worldwide, Dublin / Bonn, 2019.
3) UNCTAD: "Selected sustainable development trends in the least developed countries - 2019", 2019; Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet SDGs ”, 2018.
4) The ODA target for LDCs was agreed at the UN Conference on Least Developed Countries, for the first time in 1990.
5) UN General Assembly resolution on the work of the Statistical Commission on the Sustainable Development Agenda 2030 (A / RES / 71/313); available at unstats.un.org/sdgs/indicators/indicators-list/ & nbsp;
6) OECD: "Global Outlook on Financing for Sustainable Development 2019", 2019.
7) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDC 2019", 2019; OECD: "Blended Finance in the Least Developed Countries 2019", 2019.
8) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDC 2019", 2019; OECD: "Blended Finance in the Least Developed Countries 2019", 2019.
9) Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet SDGs ”, 2018.
10) BMF: Federal Government's decision on key figures on the government draft of the federal budget for 2021 and the financial plan for 2020 to 2024, March 2020.
11) WHH: “Feeling for the pulse. The attitude of Germans to development policy ”, 2020.
12) World Bank: "Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2018. Piecing Together the Poverty Puzzle," 2018.
13) ODI: "Projecting progress. Reaching the SDGs by 2030 ", 2015.
14) Development Initiatives: “Countries being left behind. Tackling uneven progress to meet the SDGs ”, 2018.
15) ODI: "SDG progress. Fragility, crisis and leaving no one behind ", 2018.
16) BMZ: “Further Together / Thinking the Future”, 2020.
17) UNICEF press release: "The three UN organizations UNICEF, FAO and WFP warn of a hunger crisis in the Sahel zone", May 3, 2018.
18) Alejandro Pozo Marín: “Perilous terrain. Humanitarian action at risk in Mali “, Medicins Sans Frontiers, 2017.
19) Uppsala Conflict Data Program, https://ucdp.uu.se/year/2018
20) World Bank: "Pathways for Peace. Inclusive Approaches to Preventing Violent Conflict ”. Washington, DC: World Bank. doi: 10.1596 / 978-1-4648-1162-3, 2018.
21) ODI: "When disasters and conflict collide: Facts and figures", 2016.
22) Actual expenses are lower than commitments.
23) BMZ: Provision of financial resources in the areas of food security, agriculture and rural development. Reporting year 2017, 2019.
24) BMZ: Provision of financial resources in the areas of food security, agriculture and rural development. Reporting year 2017, 2019.
25) Development Initiatives: "Global Nutrition Report 2018", 2018; ActionAid, ACF, CCFD-Terre Solidaire, Oxfam, WHH: “If not now, then when? Will the Ise-Shima Summit put an end to the poor monitoring of G7 food security investments? ", 2016.
26) Written statement by the BMZ dated March 30, 2020.
27) See Valletta Summit on Migration, conference report, available at www.consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/internationalsummit/2015/11/11-12/
28) EU: Treaty of Lisbon, 2007
29) European Court of Auditors: op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/2c11f4a9-1a0a-11e9-8d04-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-147776179
30) Mid-Term Review OECD DAC, OECD: “Germany Mid-term Review, November 7, 2018, Berlin” available at www.oecd.org/dac/peer-reviews.
31) CFS: "Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Tenure (VGGT)", 2012.
32) GPEDC: "Effective private sector engagement through development co-operation", 2018; "DEval Policy Brief 11/2018", 2018.
33) UNCDF: "Blended Finance in the LDCs 2019", 2019.
34) M. Zapf: Crisis in Central Africa: “Our country can feed us”, Welthungerhilfe, January 2020.
- Should I invest in Litecoin?
- How many 20 make 4,000
- What is the best jewel for jewelry
- Where is the area code 628
- How do I find my true self
- What name did Jesus use for God?
- NASA researched Mercury
- Why do restaurants donate to charitable organizations
- How to say clown in Mandarin
- Is Voldemort's daughter his new Horcrux
- What is the basic concept of philosophy
- What is C2G e-commerce
- What are the main nutritional supplements
- What interests intelligent people
- Used stamps have a collector's value
- You should avoid leverage when trading
- What drives the Darwin theory
- What makes your dog smell like urine
- When is it okay to be you
- Can a tester ever become a developer?
- How profitable is a losing business
- At what place does the Hajj begin
- What is the best programmable calculator
- Could superconductors be used for space travel?