How often can you eat McDonalds
It is clear that fast food is unhealthy: But certain burger creations are almost bursting with calories and fat. Find out which ones are here.
For people who pay attention to a healthy and balanced diet, eating at fast food chains like McDonalds is an absolute no-go, because the high-calorie burgers and french fries contain a lot of fat and sugar. Nevertheless, many find it difficult to completely do without fast food, especially when cravings strikes.
After a visit to a fast food restaurant, one often wonders how many calories, fat and sugar have just consumed. But do you have to do without food at McDonalds completely? Not necessarily! If you forego certain calorie bombs and choose something lighter instead, you can enjoy it without a guilty conscience.
In our ranking you can see which products it is best not to order from McDonalds:
1. Chicken box
In the first place of the calorie bombs at McDonalds is the popular chicken box. Contents: 12 Chicken McNuggets, six Chicken Wings, three sauces. But be careful: this dream of every chicken fan cracks the 1000 mark and, according to the manufacturer, comes to a proud 1091 calories per serving! People who pay attention to a slim line should avoid this product. Or they share a portion - this should also be sufficient for two people.
- 1091 calories
- 1.6 grams of sugar
- 62 grams of fat
2. 20 Chicken McNuggets
Another poultry product follows the front runner: The box with 20 Chicken McNuggets weighs 894 calories. When it comes to fat and sugar, the nuggets are not much healthier than the chicken box.
- 894 calories
- 1.4 grams of sugar
- 47 grams of fat
3. Big Tasty Bacon
Everyone knows: this giant burger does not claim to be healthy. A lot of meat, bacon, cheese and the typical sauce make sure of that. Nevertheless, this classic is very popular with fast food fans. With 810 calories per serving, the Big Tasty Bacon comes third in the fattening-up ranking. The relatively high amount of sugar in the burger is particularly noteworthy.
- 810 calories
- 10 grams of sugar
- 53 grams of fat
4. Big gourmet beef
Big Gourmet Beef is a little less unhealthy. According to the manufacturer, it is a "burger for connoisseurs" that will only be on the McDonalds menu for a short time as part of the Monopoly campaign.
- 697 calories
- 4.1 grams of sugar
- 38 grams of fat
5. Triple cheeseburger
The cheeseburger is a real fast food classic. In this case he even comes with beef three times. But this burger is also one of the McDonalds products that you should better avoid. Because the values of calories, fat and sugar are also relatively high here.
- 592 calories
- 8.5 grams of sugar
- 34 grams of fat
Which products are the healthier alternatives at McDonalds?
If you avoid these five products, you will be consuming fewer calories. But what can you order instead? The following products are no less delicious. When it comes to Chicken McNuggets, it's the amount that makes the difference. So it is better to use a smaller portion!
Compared to the triple cheeseburger, the normal cheeseburger is almost healthy: it has "only" 304 calories. So if you get cravings for burgers, it's best to go for this classic.
- 304 calories
- 7.3 grams of sugar
- 13 grams of fat
2. 6 Chicken McNuggets
It's all in the amount: While 20 nuggets with 894 calories are among the most unhealthy products on the McDonalds menu and are usually too much for one person, the smaller box of six has only 268 calories. So before you order, think about how hungry you are. But be careful: the typical sweet and sour sauce adds another 50 calories to the book.
- 268 calories
- 0.4 grams of sugar
- 14 grams of fat
Yes, the classic hamburger is one of the lowest calorie products in the range at McDonalds with 254 calories. The two royal additives Royal Cheese and Royal TS both have over 500 calories. The hamburger is therefore bearable for everyone who cares about a healthy diet and still does not want to completely do without fast food.
- 254 calories
- 6.6 grams of sugar
- 8.8 grams of fat
Tip: You can also do without french fries as a side dish and have a salad instead. A large serving of french fries creates 448 calories - almost as much as a burger. Of course, you can also order a double serving of french fries, but that is anything but healthy. For dessert, it is best to use a healthy apple cone (only 34 calories) instead of the apple pocket (252 calories).
- Is Newark New Jersey dangerous
- What are you doing wrong
- What is the difference between Colombia and Colombia
- Which unsolved puzzles were recently solved
- How could my life last longer
- How can I define ServiceNow
- What is ideal mental health
- The SNP is still popular in Scotland
- Can anyone predict stock prices with consistency?
- What does MMCS mean in the Navy
- Which is better ACCA or CA 5
- Can billionaires play social good
- What is the capital of New Zealand
- Which countries are ruled by dictatorships?
- How much is my old television worth
- What is your most memorable intimate experience
- What is included in the carpet cleaning
- Can we book cinema tickets with Paytm
- Can cats understand English?
- Can we open an online bank account?
- What is a full American breakfast
- The Germans play Scrabble
- How is DNA found in animal cells
- Which country migrates the most
- What is the temperature in La Paz
- What percentage of matter is space
- What makes a blog successful
- What is the best way to learn hokkien
- Why is Chinese food so greasy
- Professional esports players have high IQs
- What is the name of 1000 trillion
- Why should a country trust the Muslims
- Why are most of the fast food workers black