How unknown actors become Hollywood stars
Not all millionaires: Hollywood stars deserve it
Hollywood - Hollywood is tough, at least when it comes to actors' salaries. Many a superstar earns millions for just one flick, but the majority of actors can only dream of it. Many mimes have struggled with ever lower salaries in recent years, as reported by the industry magazine "The Hollywood Reporter".
Watch the trailer for "The Wolf of Wall Street" on MyVideo
"If you [are a big star] then you get paid well, but there is no middle level anymore," says an unspecified top agent for actors. So did Leonardo DiCaprio with "The Wolf of Wall Street" Earned $ 25 million, while Jonah Hill - who was nominated for an Oscar for his role in the same film - had to be satisfied with a good $ 60,000. Most unknown actors make less than $ 1,000 a year, according to a statistic from the Screen Actors Guild.
Interestingly enough, the post of serial actor, which was not particularly highly regarded in the industry just a few years ago, now appears to be far more rewarding for many actors than a career in film. Not only that stars like Halle Berry (48, "Catwoman") now also play in series like "Extant", they also get an average fee of 150,000 dollars per episode, as it is said. Unknown mimes, however, would get around $ 15,000 to $ 25,000. The actors from "The Big Bang Theory" got it even better: Jim Parsons (41, Dr. Sheldon Cooper), Johnny Galecki (39, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter) and Kaley Cuoco (28, Penny) have received each other since the latest season a million dollars per episode, as known in August has been.
- What is a waste of time
- What is a filler metal
- US companies have stopped hiring international students
- Who invented baccarat
- How insulated double glass
- How can air travel become cheaper
- Attractive people actually play video games
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube History
- What are the signs of a lack of empathy?
- Why are doctors in patient files
- Has eased Amazon's interview difficulty
- How to calculate 35 1 03
- Is raw food better than cooked food
- When did Paul McCartney stop smoking cigarettes?
- What is an intellectual property
- Is bitcoin really the future
- What happened to Artie Lange's face
- Was Hitler a racist
- Should doctors be held liable for negligence
- What is your favorite SEO tactic
- Everything is really possible
- What is your horse's favorite unconventional snack
- What's the best website for learning SQL
- Causes Splenda Cancer