What exactly is a miasm
What is a miasm?
In classical homeopathy, your therapist speaks of miasms and anti-miasmatic treatment. But what exactly are miasms and how can the homeopath tell them apart?
A miasm is a disposition (predisposition) to develop certain diseases. The roots of acute and chronic illness can be found in them.
There are six different miasms. The psoric, sycotic, syphilitic and tubercular miasms. There are also the cancer line and vaccinosis.
The miasms are acquired through contagion or passed on through heredity. The life force, which orders all processes in our organism and regulates all functions, has no effective defense mechanism for the miasms. It can only get relief from time to time through acute illnesses (exacerbation) or through secretions and excretions such as B. diarrhea, vomiting, sweat, fluorine and bleeding.
Each miasm creates specific disease manifestations and signs.
A miasm is like a soil on which certain plants thrive. For example, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, and heather prefer acidic peatland. Succulents and cacti grow on dry sandy soil. Based on the plants (diseases), your classical homeopath can recognize the soil (the miasm).
In psora, diseases such as: scabies, dizziness, constipation, functional disorders such as cardiac arrhythmias, etc.
Typical of the sycotic miasm are: shingles, heart attacks, polyps, gout, mumps and chickenpox, etc.
In the syphilitic miasm we find: ulcerative colitis, MS, Parkinson's, scarlet fever, diphtheria and polio.
The tubercular miasm also has typical diseases such as: diabetes, Crohn's disease, hay fever, asthma, measles, rubella and whooping cough ...
Your homeopathic therapist speaks of cancer if the patient has a familial history of cancer.
The miasm vaccinosis is the "vaccine disease". This includes states of illness and tendencies to illness that are initiated directly by a vaccination or occur as a result of a vaccination. Vaccinosis is not a natural miasm, but iatrogenic (ancient Greek: created by a doctor) and can be passed on to offspring.
The aim of anti-miasmatic treatment is the regression of chronic miasms. This leads to a stabilization and strengthening of health and to a profound healing.
- When does a cook become a cook
- What are the uses of discrete math
- What is a good symbol to represent knowledge
- Create good jobs for Singapore by foreigners
- What are the main factors of 48
- Probiotics cause constipation
- Why do we use statistics in business
- Who invented the vacuum?
- Use US SWAT teams AK 47
- Does Medicare cover home care?
- You can ship a car through eBay
- How does pride feel?
- What's the saddest irony in life
- Are you nice or smart
- Can I get 1K followers on Quora?
- How is money taxed
- Which countries prohibit Muslims
- Is manipulative related to intelligence
- What's the saddest song you've ever heard
- Can't religious people go to heaven
- Why do I attract flies
- How do I commit a painless suicide
- Why is it spiritually bad to be unclean?
- Im 57 i can migrate to australia