What is the most powerful narcotic
Drug abuse Fentanyl - pain relievers with risks
Fentanyl is not just any pain reliever. Fentanyl is the strongest that pharmacies have to offer. It is used for severe tumor pain, i.e. cancer patients, rheumatism and operations in hospitals. Pharmacist Christophjacket explains how it is used:
Fentanyl is a highly effective substance, many times higher than morphine and is used to treat severe and extremely severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
The active ingredient is an artificially produced morphine. Therefore, Fentanyl also falls under the Narcotics Act and there is an obligation to provide special documentation when this pain reliever is prescribed. Fentanyl is part of the standard equipment at German pharmacies.
It is issued on a triple copy, it is also a yellow prescription. Of these three copies, one goes to the health insurance company for billing, one stays with the prescribing doctor for documentation and one at the pharmacy for documentation. According to the pharmacy operating regulations, it is even mandatory that pain plasters are in stock in the pharmacy. But to prevent abuse in the event of a break-in, for example, the narcotics are locked in a special cupboard, in a safe.Christophjacket, pharmacist
For the pharmacist jacket, fentanyl is a very important drug in the treatment of pain. Again and again, however, he feels that patients are afraid to take this drug. Under medical supervision and as prescribed by a doctor, the benefits of the drug outweigh side effects such as constipation. Like all opiates, the drug is also addictive.
It's very popular in the drug scene because it's so powerful. The abuse potential is very high with fentanyl and this abuse potential is there.Christophjacket, pharmacist
Fentanyl comes in different forms. As an infusion for anesthesia, as a pain plaster and there are lollipops that you put under your tongue.
There have been reports of deaths where children accidentally took the lollipops that were originally given to grandmothers to treat severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
In addition to relieving pain, Fentanyl is very soothing and slows breathing. An overdose can then - as probably also in the case of the pop star Prince - lead to respiratory failure.
- Is microblading haram
- Was Tom Hanks ever in trouble
- Why are people crazy about crypto currency
- What are current research goals in biophysics
- How do most men express their love
- Why did Pebble fail
- How is DSIMS Mumbai for an MBA
- What is the commission rate for iTunes partners
- Do i look chinese
- What makes a great corporate training?
- How do you play capitalism
- Can someone enter the Kaaba in Mecca
- How do we solve the drug epidemic
- Why can't I play GTA Online?
- What makes French cuisine unique
- Is masturbation with sexy photos abnormal
- What are some little things that people do
- Why don't poor people get better jobs
- Are you feeling happy right now?
- Crypto currency NAV coin is a good investment
- How can I guarantee to make money online
- What are the cons of a motherboard
- Can a sprinter fight well
- How good and reliable are Huawei cell phones