Will my eating disorder ever go away?
What types of eating disorders are there?
There are several forms of eating disorders:
- Anorexia (anorexia nervosa)
- Bulimia, the craving for eating and eating (bulimia nervosa)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Mixed forms
In the anorexia there is a strong weight loss up to extremely underweight. This is deliberately brought about through eating restrictions and other behaviors, for example through a lot of exercise. The body perception is distorted in those affected. You are terrified of becoming fat - despite being underweight. Anorexia is also known as anorexia or anorexia nervosa. Further information can be found here.
bulimia- Those affected suffer from cravings that occur regularly. In no time they are eating very large amounts. In order not to gain weight, they usually induce vomiting after these binge eating, exercise excessively, or take medication such as laxatives. Bulimia is also known as eating-vomiting addiction or bulimia nervosa. Further information can be found here.
Even with one Binge eating disorder suffer from regular food cravings. In contrast to bulimia, however, they do not take any countermeasures after eating attacks. This disorder is most often associated with being overweight or obese (obesity). However, this does not mean that people who are overweight or obese automatically suffer from binge eating disorder. Further information can be found here.
Often also occur "Mixed forms" on. Such eating disorders cannot be clearly assigned to one of the three diseases anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder. The transitions can be fluid. Mixed forms are also called "atypical eating disorders" or "unspecified eating disorders". Further information can be found here.
In general, being underweight or overweight does not automatically indicate an eating disorder. Likewise, normal weight does not rule out an eating disorder.
Overweight and obesity (obesity) are not eating disorders.
This chronic health disorder has multiple causes, including: an increased energy intake or lack of exercise.
- How are obesity and poverty related?
- When should I buy a house 1
- How do you create a brand 1
- Why do you have an assault rifle
- What makes the Apple Card so special
- Where does machine learning work?
- Have you ever been caught digging?
- Why are obelisks so important to bricklayers
- Have you ever kissed a black girl
- Rich people live happy lives
- Why should nerf guns be banned?
- How do I control triglycerides naturally
- Does Asim Qureshi look like Pep Guardiola
- Why do you make more money
- What should I do to think positively
- What do the Chinese think of Filipinos?
- Italian names have root word meanings
- Which number is greater than 6 or 3
- How popular are video games in China
- Quora listens to appeals
- What is an indicator random variable
- You can get cancer from spicy food
- How can I make $ 40 million
- What is 1 plus 3