Can be a 14 year old date
If you can't change the time or zone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Using the date and time settings, you can set your device to automatically adjust to changes in the time zone and summer and winter time. Here you can find out what to do if the date, time or time zone on your device is displayed incorrectly or is not automatically adjusted to summer and winter time.
After each step, check to see if you need further assistance:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Activate the option "Set automatically" under "Settings"> "General"> "Date & Time"1. This will automatically set the date and time according to your time zone. The device will notify you when a time zone update is available.
- Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone. To do this, go to "Settings"> "Privacy"> "Location Services"> "System Services" and activate "Set time zone".
- Make sure your device is showing the correct time zone. To do this, tap Settings> General> Date & Time> Time Zone.
If your device continues to show the wrong date or time or time zone2, change each setting manually instead of selecting "Set automatically". For example, if you have iOS 9 or earlier and your country, region, or government changes the time zone or adheres to daylight saving time and daylight saving time, do the following:
- Go to Settings> General> Date & Time.
- Deactivate "Set automatically".
- Now you can change your time zone or the date and time:3
- Tap Time Zone and enter a city with the time zone you need. (Not sure which city to enter? Check the time zone map on timeanddate.com to find a city in your time zone.)
- Alternatively, tap the date to change the date and time.
- Enabling the Set Automatically option may not be available with all carriers or in all countries and regions. If the device has a Screen Time passcode, the option to turn on Set Automatically will be dimmed or grayed out.
- If the time on your device is incorrect after syncing with your computer, the time on your computer may be incorrect. Check the time set on your computer under "System Settings"> "Date & Time". Here you can select the option "Set the date and time automatically".
- It is not recommended to manually adjust the time settings in order to change the behavior of apps (e.g. game timers).
- Where is my fuel tank pressure sensor
- Deutsche Bank is the next Lehman Brothers
- What are the most effective diet plans
- How powerful telekinesis can be
- Where can I sell my collector's plates
- Why is the current lower at high voltage
- What is the Poisson process
- What are the four dimensions in space
- What are common signs of eating disorders
- What is the trend in lifestyle blogging
- What do you represent on Quora
- Is Medusa a good or a bad monster
- Which is the largest engine
- What can you sell on Etsy
- Does a good night's sleep affect weight loss
- Where do you sell your product online
- Is it illegal to sell expired food?
- How do you sell a business idea
- Can we control the automatic firing of the weapon?
- How can I improve my descriptive vocabulary
- What does the name India symbolize
- Why do rockets spin around the earth
- Who is the smartest kid in the world
- Is there still an Illuminati group