Was Tom Hanks in cars
Tom Hanks at David Letterman
"You can just step on the gas, baby!"
Hanks spoke on the "Late Show" about filming "Cloud Atlas" with Halle Berry as a co-star. Above all, however, it was about his trips on German autobahns without a speed limit: Because Hanks didn't know where to go, he was given a chauffeur - and he was deeply impressed and described the trips as "race acts". After asking the driver why he was driving so slowly, he probably wanted to prove in a VW T5 between Dresden and Berlin where there is great freedom in Germany. And Hanks could hardly believe it: "The government is behind you, and you can just step on the gas, baby," explains Hanks to the cheers of the audience. He also found that there are only VWs in Germany ("They're all Volkswagens").
Also read: New Star for Hollywood
- What should i do to earn online
- What is the secret behind 11 11
- What is the melting point of ice
- Can cats get dementia?
- What are stones usually made of?
- What is the most nutritionally complete food
- What are couples doing in Pondicherry
- Why do tourists like Sri Lanka
- What former Facebook employees work at Google
- Should I destroy the whole Roman salad?
- The mobile free2play game industry is saturated
- How do I stop eating?
- Who is the sportiest actress
- Which game has the worst community
- Affiliate Marketing is a great career option
- How unhealthy is life
- What is the example of an even distribution
- Academic articles are useless in business
- Do people have antigens
- Only whites can be racist
- Why are some people afraid of AI
- What Are Some Amazing Google Search Tricks
- What is the most expensive car that you have rented
- Why can't intelligent people find happiness