Analytics is really needed for B2B websites
Website analysis tools for B2B companies: who tracks better?
LeadLab is the name of the service from Wiredminds GmbH in Stuttgart, which offers a modern user interface and good usability. The solution is also distributed functionally identically by the company Leadlogic. A wide range of functions and information for marketers is hidden behind the appealing look of Leadlab. For example, each individual web page can be given a positive or negative point value according to its sales relevance. Pages with no meaningfulness for sales potential, such as the home page or job offers, receive a neutral or negative point value, performance pages and special offer landing pages can be given positive points. LeadLab adds up the point values of all visited pages to a lead score and thus enables visitors with lead potential to be recognized more quickly. In addition, LeadLab offers a flexible filter system to group recognized companies according to all available address, industry, size and engagement criteria. In our test, LeadLab showed a good recognition quality regardless of the visitor country, which clearly stood out from the accuracy of Google API-based providers. LeadLab's pricing model starts at 400 to 500 euros per month. This seems rather unfavorable to us, especially for smaller companies that only have a few hundred recognized leads per month. In addition, Wiredminds provides setup, training and consulting services to the extent of around two consulting days at the start, which should be factored in.
- How do I connect with Paytm
- Why do people make it difficult to lose weight
- Love people with a mind or a heart
- Why was Tom Selleck's Magnum PI canceled
- How many edges does a cone have
- Is it harmful to drink baking soda in the morning?
- Should adult children live with their mother
- Are you predisposed to be obese?
- Why do doctors make patients so poor
- Is Aung San Suu Kyi really angry?
- Why are obelisks so important to bricklayers
- How high are high cheekbones
- What is the mechanism of chromatography
- Why are smaller spoons called teaspoons
- How do porn stars do anal without lube
- Is P Chidambaram an ax politician
- Should you change your behavior
- Why are nickel bigger than dimes
- What do people use nickel for?
- Is the Quora app too slow?
- Which companies offer free VPS hosting?
- What do Jews think of Hitler?
- How do you sell ideas to companies
- Where do people go when they die?
- What was Lee Kuan Yew wrong about
- Are chess com with the FIDE rating
- What force always exists in nature
- YouTube violates freedom of expression
- What does evil mean in the Bible?
- How do we use the formula in Excel
- What is dairy technology
- Why do Liberals want gun legislation
- What are the strangest things on earth
- If a point is infinite 1