What are the main nutritional supplements
But if you take a closer look at the properties and effects of magnesium, it will fall like dandruff from your eyes. You will realize that you need magnesium, and you need it urgently. Magnesium has an anti-inflammatory, blood sugar regulating, bone density, antispasmodic, weight regulating and relaxing effect.
Algae as a food supplement
Algae grow in the sea and in freshwater lakes. Seaweed is a fabulous spice and gives dishes their typical flavor. They go well with rice and vegetable dishes from the wok, but also in salads or avocado cream. However, they are not a dietary supplement in the classic sense - such as the freshwater algae Spirulina, Chlorella and the Afa algae.
All three are among the greatest suppliers of chlorophyll of all time and therefore give you the advantages of the green plant pigment already mentioned under 6. In addition, they provide valuable cell components (unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and proteins) as well as highly effective secondary plant and algae substances.
All of them strengthen the immune system, block cancer, protect against infections, ensure faster regeneration after exercise, make stress levels more bearable and ultimately help with physical detoxification.
Of course, the interesting question is which of the three algae serves which purpose? It is often said that the Afa alga particularly support mental performance, the brain and the nervous system, while chlorella is used for detoxification and spirulina for general vitalization of the entire body.
Basically, however, none of the algae is better or worse than the other, so that you can simply alternate on a quarterly basis.
The individual dietary supplement
Now of course you know that every person has a different constitution, a different diet, a different way of life and thus also different needs than his neighbor or any other person. As a result, not all dietary supplements are equally suitable for everyone. And consequently every person - depending on their current situation - has to decide which food supplements they need right now and which they don't.
While the above nine dietary supplements can be useful for almost everyone in our regions, you can choose the following eight dietary supplements according to your personal needs or simply use them as a cure more often a year:
Would you like to detoxify, take care of your intestines, promote your intestinal flora or even get rid of the hangover as quickly as possible after a long night of partying? Then bentonite, the mineral earth that absorbs toxins and harmonizes the intestinal environment, is very suitable. Drink one or two large glasses of water with every bentonite dose and choose a bentonite brand that is certified as a medical product and therefore meets the highest quality standards.
You can find more information about bentonite here: Bentonite: Effects and side effects
Your digestion leaves a lot to be desired? Then take a small spoon of psyllium or 1/2 teaspoon of psyllium husks with one or two large glasses of water every morning.
Do you prefer the complete preventive care package for your intestines, your intestinal flora and your immune system? Then do a colon cleanse once or twice a year.
You can find out how to do this here: Colon cleansing - The instructions
A deacidification program is carried out over a period of 4 to 12 weeks. The aim is to free the tissue from metabolic end products (waste products). These slags block the supply and disposal of the cells and thus our life force. Deacidification puts the body back in a position to optimally supply each of its cells with all the necessary nutrients and vital substances and to be able to completely drain the cell waste from each individual cell. The cell functions are strengthened and the person regains energy that was long believed to be lost.
Curcumin as a dietary supplement
Curcumin - the active ingredient from turmeric - has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects and strengthens the liver. Curcumin has long been available in capsule form as a dietary supplement. Read more about the exciting properties of curcumin here.
Sulforaphane as a dietary supplement
Sulforaphane is a secondary plant substance that is found in particularly large quantities in broccoli and other cabbage vegetables. The substance has anti-cancer and anti-arthritis properties. Read more about it here: Sulforaphane from broccoli - a natural remedy for cancer
Vitamin B complex as a dietary supplement
In the case of noticeable problems with the skin or nerves, a high-quality vitamin B complex is part of the basic program of every holistic catalog of measures. In particular, if you have gastrointestinal complaints or a strictly vegan diet, we also recommend checking the vitamin B12 level.
Protein powder as a dietary supplement
Do you love high quality proteins? Are you in a stressful phase of life? Would you like to build up muscles? Are you recovering from illness? Is your diet currently particularly low in protein? Then use a vegetable protein powder, such as lupine protein, rice protein, hemp protein, pea protein or a protein mixture.
And if you have heard so often that dietary supplements are completely unnecessary or even dangerous, then please read on here: Dietary supplements under fire
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Lips P and van Schoor NM, The effect of vitamin D on bone and osteoporosis., Best Practice & amp; Research. Clinical Endocrinology & amp; Metabolism, 2011 Aug; 25 (4): 585-91.
- Christakos S et al, Vitamin D and Intestinal Calcium Absorption, Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2011 Dec 5; 347 (1-2): 2529
- Holick ME et al, Skin as the site of vitamin D synthesis and target tissue for 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3. Use of calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3) for treatment of psoriasis., Archives of Dermatology, 1987 Dec; 123 (12): 1677-1683a
- Simopoulos AP, The importance of the ratio of omega-6 / omega-3 essential fatty acids., Biomedicine & amp; Pharmacotherapy, 2002 Oct; 56 (8): 365-79
- Calder PC, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Inflammatory Processes, Nutrients, 2010 Mar; 2 (3): 355374
- Zwoli? Ska-Wcis? O M et al, Are probiotics effective in the treatment of fungal colonization of the gastrointestinal tract? Experimental and clinical studies., Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2006 Nov; 57 Suppl 9: 35-49
- Singh RK et al, Influence of diet on the gut microbiome and implications for human health, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2017; 15:73.
- Naguib YM, Antioxidant activities of astaxanthin and related carotenoids., Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2000 Apr; 48 (4): 1150-4
- Li D et al, Health benefits of anthocyanins and molecular mechanisms: Update from recent decade., Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2017 May 24; 57 (8): 1729-1741
- Zhao C et al, Effects of commercial anthocyanin-rich extracts on colonic cancer and nontumorigenic colonic cell growth., Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 2004 Oct 6; 52 (20): 6122-8
- Morita K et al, Chlorophyll derived from Chlorella inhibits dioxin absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and accelerates dioxin excretion in rats., Environmental Health Perspectives, 2001 Mar; 109 (3): 289294
- Nagini S et al, Chemopreventive Potential of Chlorophyllin: A Review of the Mechanisms of Action and Molecular Targets, Nutrition and Cancer, Volume 67, 2015
- Jahnen-Dechent W and Ketteler M, Magnesium basics, Clinical Kidney Journal, 2012 Feb; 5 (Suppl 1): i3i14
- Studies Show Magnesium Reduces Chronic Inflammation, the Cause of Most Chronic Disease, Nutritional Magnesium Association, Oct 29, 2013
- Barbagallo M and Dominguez LJ, Magnesium and type 2 diabetes, World Journal of Diabetes, 2015 Aug 25; 6 (10): 11521157
- Kim YJ et al, Effect of Chlorella vulgaris intake on cadmium detoxification in rats fed cadmium, Nutrition Research and Practice, 2009 Summer; 3 (2): 8994
- Moosavi M, Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review, Iranian Journal of Public Health, 2017 Sep; 46 (9): 11761183
- Zeratsky K, Does ground flaxseed have more health benefits than whole flaxseed ?, Mayo Clinic
- Park W et al, New perspectives of curcumin in cancer prevention, Cancer Prevention Research, 2013 May; 6 (5): 387400.
- Hewlings SJ and Kalman DS, Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health, Foods, 2017 Oct; 6 (10): 92.
- Tortorella SM et al, Dietary Sulforaphane in Cancer Chemoprevention: The Role of Epigenetic Regulation and HDAC Inhibition, Antioxidants & amp; Redox signaling, 015 Jun 1; 22 (16): 13821424
- Kennedy DO et al, Effects of high-dose B vitamin complex with vitamin C and minerals on subjective mood and performance in healthy males, Psychopharmacology, 2010 Jul; 211 (1): 5568
- Rizzo G et al, Vitamin B12 among Vegetarians: Status, Assessment and Supplementation, Nutrients, 2016 Dec; 8 (12): 767
- Campbell WW et al, Dietary protein adequacy and lower body versus whole body resistive training in older humans., The Journal of Physiology, 2002 Jul 15; 542 (Pt 2): 631-42.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What can give us happiness
- How can money have value
- Everyone vomits after killing someone
- 14k jewelry can be pledged
- What are the functions of logistics
- Who can you rely on in life
- What are the most drug addicting countries
- What jobs do 1,000 a day
- How is the military rank determined?
- What is the best projector for your home?
- Are we really immortal?
- Is node js still popular
- Does a good night's sleep affect weight loss
- In what color do fish see water?
- Is it bad to eat pizza every day
- How did you stop hesitating
- How do I improve the immune system
- Cholesterol makes you fat
- What are some examples of human arrogance
- When does FedEx stop delivering packages?
- Which states allow open wearing
- Where can you get Steam Gift Cards
- What is the most beautiful shell
- Are women sometimes attracted to shy men?