When do child actors go to school
Here we go ...
When colorful satchels in the shops whet the appetite for school enrollment and children who are ready for school are bored in kindergartens, numerous ABC shooters are preparing for the next adventure: school.
Under constitutional law, the right to education is derived from the principle of equality (Article 3 of the Basic Law) and the principle of free development of the personality (Article 2 of the Basic Law).
Time of enrollment
According to the statutory provisions of the federal states, children must be from 6th year of life to attend school. At the beginning of the school year, all children who reach the age of 6 by a certain deadline are required to attend school.
While the cut-off date was previously the 30.06. lag, the federal states each have their own cut-off dates today. These are between 30.06. and the 31.12. of the year. For a better overview, you will find a list of the various key date regulations by country:
Baden-Wuerttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia
- In these federal states, compulsory schooling begins when the child is on the reference date 30.09. Turns 6 years old.
Bremen, Hesse, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein
- Compulsory schooling begins when the child is on the deadline 30.06. Turns 6 years old.
Rhineland-Palatinate and Thuringia
- In Rhineland-Palatinate, compulsory schooling begins when the child is on the deadline 31.08. completed his sixth year of life. In Thuringia, the child has to 01.08. be at least 6 years old.
Anyone born after the deadline has until the autumn of the following year to attend school. However, at the request of their parents, children who reach 6 years of age after the set date for starting school can be admitted to school early.
It is to be clarified whether the child ready for school is, d. H. whether their physical and intellectual development as well as their psychological resilience and social skills are so far that they can take part in elementary school lessons early.
Parents can have one Application for early enrollment ask the headmaster. The school principal - in some countries the school supervisory authority - decides on admission after hearing the school doctor, health department, school psychologist or school advisor. When checking the level of development of the child are frequent School readiness tests applied. In some countries there is a legal obligation to participate.
For children who start school early, compulsory schooling then begins when they are admitted to school.
Postponement of school enrollment
The opposite case can of course also occur: If the child is not ready for school despite the age of 6, it can - depending on the federal state - be postponed for one year without the possibility of repetition. A later enrollment can be considered,
- if, after the relevant examinations, the child is not considered to be able to attend school and it is not certain from the outset that the child has to attend a special school or
- if the parents do not want to send the child to school yet and one Request for deferment put. If the application is accepted, sometimes - depending on the federal state - attendance of a preparatory class or a school kindergarten is mandatory.
Usually it is a school doctor or school psychological one Assessment obtained, on the basis of which the school principal decides on the deferral.
If, after the deferral period has expired, there are still doubts as to whether the child is sufficiently developed for school attendance, a formal procedure will check whether special educational needs consists.
In some federal states, e.g. B. Schleswig-Holstein and North Rhine-Westphalia, deferrals are intended to be flexible through a two-year School entry phase be avoided.
Some have children insufficient language skills in German, which makes it difficult to successfully participate in primary school lessons. Therefore, in many federal states, children are invited to a language test at pre-school age. Many federal states have language support programs for children whose mother tongue is not German. This is to prevent children from being postponed from attending school due to language deficits. Therefore, children in Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saxony-Anhalt and Schleswig-Holstein must attend one or even two years before school starts Language level survey take part. If the result is not sufficient, a language support course must be attended.
Parents have to register their child in a primary school. For pupils in a compulsory school, this is the local school responsible, i. H. the School District Schoolin which they live.
If the child lives with one of the parents, the person who has custody is responsible for registration. In the case of joint custody, both must sign.
School-age Children of showmen, circus members and traveling people belong to the home school at their parents' winter location. During the travel months they visit so-called support schools, which are named by the school supervisory authorities.
The school supervisory authority can assign compulsory school pupils to a school other than the one that is locally responsible for an important reason. This can be done at the request of the parents (e.g. because of the length of the way to school) or for the purpose of ensuring an even school attendance.
If the obligation to register is not met, there is a risk of a fine.
You might also be interested in:
- How does an offline app earn
- What happens when we control time
- What is semantic analysis
- How is dark matter created
- What do Vietnamese think of Che Guevara
- Quo is a valid Scrabble word
- Which is mathematically a phase space
- How do I develop good sales skills
- Why don't I like my answers
- What is the 4th dimension according to Einstein
- Which language has the shortest longest word
- What are the best assets for making money
- Can cats eat other cats?
- Satan actually symbolizes the spirit
- Does anyone enjoy using Wix?
- How do I join the blood
- Dumbledore comes back to life
- At what place does the Hajj begin
- Why more modern religions claim creationism
- How does cyberbullying usually start?
- How to create an app
- What is the 4th dimension according to Einstein
- Is it a sin to have fun?
- How do you politely ask for files