Which YouTube video has the most downvotes
Eight million dislikes: This clip is on the way to becoming the most hated YouTube video of all time
YouTube actually celebrates with the format Rewind a best of his videos and stars. At least that's the concept. Instead, the clip that went online last week is well on its way to becoming the most hated video on the platform. Eight million users pressed the dislike button within just five days.
Since 2010, YouTube has been summarizing the highlights of the year in a clip, for example with typical YouTube phenomena such as the Ice Bucket Challenge or the Gangnam-style dance. For the 2018 video, which has now been viewed by over 100 million people, YouTube, on the other hand, focused on international stars such as US actor Will Smith, British comedian John Oliver and, above all, on the Fortnite-Ninja Tyler Blevins set:
Exactly this selection does not suit the users on YouTube at all. In over 1.4 million comments below the video, the clip is criticized as boring and embarrassing. YouTube completely lost contact with its users. Rewind 2018 shows once again that the video platform is moving further away from content creators every year. One of the less sharp comments gets to the heart of the criticism: "Where are the YouTubers?"
YouTuber PewDiePie criticized Rewind for the appearance of Fortnite
For many, the annual review does not represent what YouTube stands for: The home-grown creations such as PewDiePie or Logan Paul, who caused discussions on YouTube in 2018, are missing. For example, with the race between PewDiePie and T-Series for the channel with the most subscribers. Or with the amateur boxing match in the Manchester Arena between Logan Paul and Olajide William alias KSI, which 800,000 users followed in the live stream. A second fight in the USA has already been agreed.
PewDiePie, whose real name is Felix Kjellberg, then published a video in which he says that Rewind was once a homage to its artists. Today he is almost glad not to appear in the clip. Above all, he criticizes the strong focus on Fortnite. A point on which many commentators agree. They accuse YouTube of choosing product placement.Also on ze.tt
"Fortnite": We asked a ten year old how to win the game
That’s the current one Rewind about to become the most hated video on Youtube. So far, Justin Bieber's single holds this title infant with 9.7 million thumbs down.
- Would Trump's immigration policy reduce illegal immigration?
- Why don't poor people get better jobs
- What food do you eat every morning
- What tools do data analysts use
- How do you resist cravings
- Can we gain supernatural powers through meditation?
- How much human intelligence is inherited
- What do the Chinese think of Filipinos?
- What happened after World War II
- What is 2 3 1 6 4
- Which crypto could be the next bitcoin?
- What is a visual perspective
- What are the relationships between Epicurus and Aristotle
- How can you track an email address
- All questions have answers
- A girlfriend-boyfriend relationship should have rules
- Can people endure a life without sex?
- What do Indonesians think of expatriates?
- What kind of disease do animals bring
- What does TBD
- What's smaller than a milliliter
- How powerful is the Chinese passport
- Why do perihelion and aphelion occur
- Get paid writers on Wattpad