Which cities start with the letter I.
International cities with N
|name of the city||Residents||country||Specialty|
|new York||approx. 8,400,000||United States||most populous city in the United States|
|Naples||approx. 960,000||Italy||third largest city in the country; Founded around 500 BC Chr.|
|Nice||approx. 340,000||France||Port city in the southeast of the country|
|Nottingham||approx. 331,000||Great Britain||known the Robin Hood legend|
|Nashville||approx. 670,000||United States||Capital of the US state Tennessee|
|Nairobi||approx. 4,400,000||Kenya||Capital of the East African state on the Indian Ocean|
|Nantes||approx. 310,000||France||temporary capital of historical Brittany|
|Newcastle||approx. 300,000||Great Britain||Town in Northern England on the River Tyne|
|New Orleans||approx. 390,000||United States||largest city in the state of Louisiana on the Mississippi River|
|Novosibirsk||approx. 1,500,000||Russia||third largest city in the country; loves on the Ob river in Siberia|
|Nicosia||approx. 277,000||Cyprus||Capital of the Republic of Cyprus|
|Nanjing||approx. 5,900,000||China||1927–1949 capital of the Republic of China|
|Nassau||approx. 250,000||Bahamas||Capital of the island nation in the Caribbean|
|Nagoya||approx. 2,326,000||Japan||Port city on Honshu on the Pacific|
There are of course a number of other cities that begin with the letter N on our planet. The capitals alone could still be considered New Delhi (India), N’Djamena (Chad), Naypyidaw (Myanmar), Ngerulmud (Palau), Niamey (Niger), Nouakchott (Mauritania), Nuku’alofa (Tonga) and Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan).
Other cities such as natal in Brazil with about 1.2 million inhabitants, Nizhny Novgorod in Russia with approx. 1.2 million inhabitants, the French Nîmes and Niort or Neuchâtel, Neuhausen at the Rhine Falls as Nyon in Switzerland.
Quite a few large cities in China begin with N in our spelling. The ones listed here all have over 1 million inhabitants:
German cities with N
|name of the city||Residents||federal state||Specialty|
|Nuremberg||approx. 520,000||Bavaria||Franconian city; second largest city in the Free State of Bavaria|
|Neuss||approx. 155,000||North Rhine-Westphalia||one of the oldest cities in Germany; Roman times around 16 BC Chr.|
|Neumunster||approx. 80,000||Schleswig-Holstein||First mentioned in 1127 (Wippenthorp)|
|Neunkirchen (Saar)||approx. 47,000||Saarland||second largest city in Saarland|
|Nordhorn||approx. 53,000||Lower Saxony||borders directly on the Netherlands|
|Neubrandenburg||approx. 64,000||Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania||third largest city in the state|
|New Ulm||approx. 59,000||Bavaria||University town on the right bank of the Danube|
|Naumburg (Saale)||approx. 32,000||Saxony-Anhalt||Center of the northernmost German wine-growing region on the Saale and Unstrut|
|Nettetal||approx. 43,000||North Rhine-Westphalia||Border town to the Netherlands on the Lower Rhine|
|Neustadt (on the Wine Route)||approx. 53,000||Rhineland-Palatinate||is on the German Wine Route|
|Neuwied||approx. 65,000||Rhineland-Palatinate||founded in 1653 as a planned town|
|Nordhausen||approx. 42,000||Thuringia||City on the Zorge and former imperial city|
|Nienburg||approx. 32,000||Lower Saxony||is located on the Weser in the center of Lower Saxony|
|Nagold||approx. 23,000||Baden-Wuerttemberg||as Villa Nagaltuna documented for the first time in a document dated May 3, 786|
Which city with N promises more points?
Goal of the game City-Country-River is to get as many points as possible for the respective solutions. Since there are fewer points if several players have the same solution in a category, it is often better not to give the “standard answer”.
In the case of a city with an N, the German cities Nuremberg or Neuss or New York City or Naples are often mentioned. If two or more players have decided to do so, only 5 points are awarded. But if you are the only player to write another city, you get 10 points.
A more promising answer would therefore be the Brazilian city natal or the city Nyon in Switzerland.
In the case of German cities, cities promise Nagold in Baden-Wurttemberg, north or Northeim in Lower Saxony, due to their short spelling, higher chances of being the only player to have written them down.
Of course, Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz or Neustadt am Rübenberge are also mentioned less often, but here you should always keep an eye on the length of a word. It just depends on how fast you can write or how slow the other players are.
- Are you glad you can think of a few cities with an N at all?
- Do you prefer “unusual” city names?
- Do you think of cities from your region faster than big cities or capitals?
Let us and the other readers know and write it right here in the comments!
Further solutions with N
- Most scientists are introverted
- How does money affect our society?
- How is fast food affecting the US economy
- Are you aware of yourself 1
- What are the oldest forests in Europe
- How can a CA work abroad
- How does proprietary trading between banks work
- Why do people make racist comments
- How can you make money with JVZoo
- Could Saitama escape from a black hole
- Is there a recommended WordPress theme
- Why didn't aliens contact us explicitly?
- Why does the media control people's minds
- You can swap games at GameStop
- What is a good third language to learn
- How are founders paid
- Does it hurt to be shot with a shotgun?
- How long can a man have sex
- Are all-purpose cleaners good
- How seriously are the requirements taken at Harvard
- What is qi chi
- Is freelance web development dead
- Are you for or against eLearning
- Who owns ADP
- Have you ever experienced gender discrimination?
- What are the most drug addicting countries
- Hostinger is good for hosting in India
- What is the direction of the electric force
- How to say student in Japanese
- What are the indicators of a tsunami
- E-commerce is good business
- How do teachers find full-time work
- What should I know about backlinks