What do you think of childish cheerfulness
Translation of "Filial Piety" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
To the Chinese then as now, filial piety caused the son to love and respect his parents, for their comfort, bring joy and honor to their names, from fellow workers and success in life.
To the Chinese then as now, filial piety prompted the son to love and respect his parents, contribute to their comfort, bring happiness and honor to their name, by honorable success in life.
Fundamental Virtues As the basis for the life of perfect goodness, Confucius particularly emphasized the four virtues of sincerity, benevolence, filial piety and correctness.
Fundamental Virtues C. Grundläggande Virtues As a foundation for the life of perfect goodness, Confucius insisted chiefly on the four virtues of sincerity, benevolence, filial piety, and propriety.
In this brief comment from the embassy, we also remember the anniversary of the death of Fra Slavka Barbarić. Fra Slavko had a true and filial piety to Our Lady.
In this short commentary of the message we will remember the eighth death anniversary of the late Fr. Slavko Barbarić. Ms. Slavko was devoted to Our Lady in a true childlike manner.
No doubt if the festival was in England and Normandy, the axiom "decuit, potuit, ergo fecit" that filial piety and enthusiasm for simplices, based on revelations and apocryphal legends, prevailed.
No doubt when the feast was introduced in England and Normandy, the axiom "decuit, potuit, ergo fecit", the childlike piety and enthusiasm of the simplices building upon revelations and apocryphal legends, had the upper hand.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 5. Exactly: 5. Elapsed time: 39 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How is Stockholm Syndrome different from gaslighting
- What are your best love quotes
- Can Facebook read your mind
- Is building a good job for women
- When do internet cookies expire?
- How good is Clint Eastwood
- What is 1 plus 3
- Was someone in the black hole
- How can I replace a deadlift
- Street food companies are profitable
- What is the future of Thailand's economy
- Which dog is the best companion
- What does humanity mean to you
- What is exodus from the bible
- What is a B2B portal
- How is cpm calculated
- Italian pizza has always been sliced
- Can melt glass
- Can flat-breasted mothers breastfeed a baby?
- How can a working license be created
- Crawls Google Quora
- Which country has the most public holidays
- Is incest really that beautiful?
- Why is Japan racist