Where can stomach cancer spread?
How cancer cells grow and spread
These two cells then also multiplied and divided, so that the two cells became four cells. Those four cells also doubled and divided into eight cells, and so on.
Cells specialize to perform certain tasks. Some cells join together to form a finger, for example. Others become skin cells. Cells age and die after a certain period of time (“programmed cell death”, apoptosis), and cell division ensures that new cells are created to take their place.
Normally, based on the information contained in their genetic material, cells “know” which other cells to attach and attach to - and they also know when to stop dividing and die. Each cell type has a specific function and has a specific set of information or instructions. For example, cells know how to form the correct number of fingers on a hand, and that the fingers should only grow on the hands.
Every finger is covered with skin, and everyone has a fingernail. When you cut your finger, the skin cells begin to multiply and new skin is created to close the wound. If you lose a fingernail, the cells can grow a new nail. However, they cannot grow an additional finger: the rules by which cells multiply are clearly established, and healthy cells adhere to them.
- Stinging knives are actually effective weapons
- Which shapes have five sides
- Why couldn't Jesus Christ be married?
- Which are the absolute most powerful superpowers
- What are some thoughts on the Chinese
- How do sales funnels work
- Can tsunami be prevented
- Would Trump's immigration policy reduce illegal immigration?
- Is Chomsky a scam? Is he dishonest?
- What was your strangest interview experience
- Why did you come to Quora 15
- How do you integrate a startup
- Can Islam coexist peacefully with other religions
- What is a vacuum cleaner
- What types of cancer can become aggressive
- What happens to Bitcoin when it forks
- Why are laws so difficult
- What is everyday life for you
- How did you celebrate your 26th birthday
- What are the main factors of 48
- Why can't someone call their child God?
- E-commerce is good business
- Why is it important to make money
- How does Vietnam compare to Thailand
- Are Wirtinger derivatives acceptable in mathematics
- Why do guys feel weak after sex
- How do I install RStudio correctly
- When is fast food bad for you?
- Why did you sell your Tesla car
- Is 3 greater than 5
- When we eat eggs we feel sleepy
- What is a square triangle
- How was your first Quora experience
- Why is social media a problem