What makes French cuisine unique
Eating Habits in France
In France one usually takes three main meals to himself. For the breakfast, approximately between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m., a small meal with a warm drink (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) and croissants and / or bread, butter, jam. For the Having lunch Then, between 12 noon and 2 p.m., there is a real meal, which usually consists of a starter, main course and / or dessert. At the end you like to drink an espresso. The dinner is taken around 8 p.m.
A small bite ("Goûter" around 4 p.m.) is traditionally served mainly to children in the afternoon; sometimes adults also like to have it with tea and biscuits. In the cafes that do not offer food, it is allowed to bring a little something (e.g. croissants) and eat it.
In France you will find all kinds of restaurants, from nice, small addresses to renowned restaurants, brasseries, inns, tea rooms etc. In the restaurants the carafe of water and bread as well as the service are always included in the price, even if it is it is common to leave a tip.
Eat at any time of the day
Most restaurants offer cuisine from 12 noon to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. In some you can get hot food much later (e.g. in the large brasseries and the brasseries in the immediate vicinity of the train stations). In the big cities there are small grocery stores that are open until midnight. During the day you can eat at any time in the sandwich and fast food restaurants or in some brasseries.
For every taste
You may get around a lot, but you almost always stick to your habits! A large breakfast and a simple sandwich at lunchtime or lunch as the only meal of the day. Dinner at 6:00 p.m. or a late-night meal. Regardless of which habits you have, France's gastronomy always tries to adapt to the different eating rhythms of the guests: more flexible meal times, cuisine for the different needs of the guests, etc ...
- What makes super successful digital marketers
- How do you prevent muscle cramps
- How do I apply for NASA
- Could Harry Potter's sibling theory be true?
- How do you supervise employees
- How safe are the prostitutes in Amsterdam
- Why is money not real
- What's your anorexia nervosa story
- Is the Singaporean education system flawed
- What if I never get a boyfriend
- When and why sex became taboo
- What is dry saturated steam
- How many cm is 1 hectare
- Should people be proud of their country
- Why can't Sharia law be changed?
- What feels good for you now
- Which person is eligible for liposuction
- Which small businesses make the most money
- What is Opt in Email Marketing
- How do I schedule bulk emails
- Why is unethical behavior bad
- Why are you doing this today
- Are grades important for Swedish universities
- Deceive all or most of the men
- Geology Where is quicksand
- How many US soldiers killed Syria
- How is weight loss possible
- How do I change my Tumblr url
- Which country is best for high income
- Why are most gun owners conservative
- How are the citizens selected for the duty of the jury
- Can I be a sprinter?
- Who is the best assassin in Naruto